Thanks Meter: 2,151

By deuce_biggins, Senior Member on 27th April 2014, 05:50 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
6th August 2015, 06:29 PM |#3361  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce_biggins

Stock Slot or another ROM Slot?....retail or dev edition?

Hello DB! Thank you for your response and all the work you've done on this mod.

Only ever have flashed it on the stock slot. I have a retail VZW that was on MJE. Followed your walkthrough to the T and it all worked well. I only just noticed the screenlock/credentials issue recently. Other than that have not had any issues since making the jump.

Thanks again for taking the time.

6th August 2015, 06:54 PM |#3362  
OP Senior Member
Flag Detroit

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nIkbot

Hello DB! Thank you for your response and all the work you've done on this mod.

Only ever have flashed it on the stock slot. I have a retail VZW that was on MJE. Followed your walkthrough to the T and it all worked well. I only just noticed the screenlock/credentials issue recently. Other than that have not had any issues since making the jump.

Thanks again for taking the time.

If I remember correctly this issue was due to the firmware. I noticed the instructions in the OP has a dead link, Beans took down the firmware per the instructions coming from MJE. I do not have it, nor do I use the device anymore. If you followed the instructions were you able to get the correct firmware to push through Odin?...or did you have it? If not, perhaps @jrbxx7 may have it...I thought I read that he saves everything
The Following User Says Thank You to deuce_biggins For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th August 2015, 07:01 PM |#3363  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce_biggins

If I remember correctly this issue was due to the firmware. I noticed the instructions in the OP has a dead link, Beans took down the firmware per the instructions coming from MJE. I do not have it, nor do I use the device anymore. If you followed the instructions were you able to get the correct firmware to push through Odin?...or did you have it? If not, perhaps @jrbxx7 may have it...I thought I read that he saves everything

That would be the "hltevzw_root_deodex_nc2"? I was able to get that and push it with odin when I was getting to 4.4
10th August 2015, 03:13 PM |#3364  
OP Senior Member
Flag Detroit

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nIkbot

That would be the "hltevzw_root_deodex_nc2"? I was able to get that and push it with odin when I was getting to 4.4

I was referring to this: http://downloadandroidrom.com/file/G...RUCNC4.tar.zip
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread