Thanks Meter: 1,278

By umangleekha, Recognized Themer on 9th June 2014, 12:46 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
10th July 2015, 09:17 AM |#601  
Thanks Meter: 77

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thabaton

I cann't root my phone because it is not vulnerable how can i make it vulnerable for rooting

Just flash the SuperSU zip file: UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip It's only 3MB.

18th July 2015, 10:23 AM |#602  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
confused
1st thing i dont know whats fota n secondly m not gettin the procedure u described for rooting 4.4.2.......plz help me rootin my canvas 120 44.2.
thnx:
22nd July 2015, 07:30 AM |#603  
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 219

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WASADE

1st thing i dont know whats fota n secondly m not gettin the procedure u described for rooting 4.4.2.......plz help me rootin my canvas 120 44.2.
thnx:

FOTA=Firmware On The Air...i think...just read and search xda carefully you will be able to root it...just read and search....

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
2nd August 2015, 09:16 AM |#604  

More
Will Xposed firmware update would put my phone in boot loop?
Hi,
My phone is Micromax a120 8 gb internal with kitkat 4.4.2 ..i rooted my phone with King root ..and want to use xposed installer and when i hit update xposed firmware it give me popup warning about bootloop and softbrick ..i already softbricked my phone once and dont want happning again ..i don't have cwm recovery in phone ...
6th August 2015, 09:35 AM |#605  
Flag Quezon City
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohithdrpl

Hi,
My phone is Micromax a120 8 gb internal with kitkat 4.4.2 ..i rooted my phone with King root ..and want to use xposed installer and when i hit update xposed firmware it give me popup warning about bootloop and softbrick ..i already softbricked my phone once and dont want happning again ..i don't have cwm recovery in phone ...

That warning is normal... Don't worry that much. It just like giving you some notes on what will happen if installation of xposed bridge in a not compatible devices.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kyzrael For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th August 2015, 11:10 AM |#606  
Surat
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Will MPRio Partition app work on FOTA Kitkat 4-GB ( Build number: ALPS.KK1.MP1.V2.10 & Custom build version S5501BP_MP_MMX_IN_10)?
8th August 2015, 09:52 AM |#607  

More
Not Working On A120 Kitkat
hey Umang I have a120 8gb kitkat version.I am only able to run Cleankat and not any of your roms .All other are stucking on boot logo .Please help.Will flashing jb will solve this issue.If so how to flash ,by sp tools or by cwm
8th August 2015, 04:05 PM |#608  
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 219

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by parthmaske

hey Umang I have a120 8gb kitkat version.I am only able to run Cleankat and not any of your roms .All other are stucking on boot logo .Please help.Will flashing jb will solve this issue.If so how to flash ,by sp tools or by cwm

You may use any method which is easy for you to flash stock ROM. i personally prefer flashing using SP Flash tool. Its upto you which ROM you wanted to flash but go for Wiko Rainbow Kikkat v13 rom.

What steps you are taking for flashing other ROMs which are resulting you in bootloop?
11th August 2015, 05:35 PM |#609  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by malick186

You may use any method which is easy for you to flash stock ROM. i personally prefer flashing using SP Flash tool. Its upto you which ROM you wanted to flash but go for Wiko Rainbow Kikkat v13 rom.

What steps you are taking for flashing other ROMs which are resulting you in bootloop?

I am having Stock kk in my phone. For installing a custom rom First from cwn recovery I do a Factory reset ,then clear cache ,then clear dalvik cache ,then instal zip from sd card. , and when i reboot phone the phone is struck at bootlogo.When tried to clear dalvik cache after flashing custom rom still phone is in boot loop .How to Fix this.

But phone does not go in bootloop when i flash cleankat. It reboots fine for it.But for other custom roms like DarkL ,Popkat ,etc the device enters bootloop

Thanks.
11th August 2015, 05:59 PM |#610  
Flag Quezon City
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Btw, if you want ctr v3/v3.3 for those who are using wiko rainbow(v13) stock roms you can use this check it out here:http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=3158045

New carliv's CWM*T recovery is still in process... But its already booting into it.

And if you want your stock roms to have this recovery i will try to port it for yours... Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to Kyzrael For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
micromax-a120
Previous Thread Next Thread