By ronin790, Senior Member on 7th June 2014, 07:38 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
16th June 2015, 10:05 AM |#341  
Flag Padova
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin790

Yes it'll just select proper version during installation (I8190N).

thanks bro, then going to install this great rom. Thank for your big work and effort!

16th June 2015, 04:08 PM |#342  
Flag Halifax
Thanks Meter: 112

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin790

Yes it'll just select proper version during installation (I8190N).

hi Ronin have you got any plans to do an update or anything new with this Rom as im on cm 11 but i miss stock based Roms and yours is the best one out there.
Cheers Savvy.
16th June 2015, 08:41 PM |#343  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,021

More
Without phone it's impossible dude.

▪◾◼ Tapatalk ♦ Moto G ◼◾▪
17th June 2015, 04:22 PM |#344  
Flag Padova
Thanks Meter: 9

More
First of all another thank to Ronin for this great Rom, have flashed and all is working like charm, fast, smooth and battery friendly.
I wanted to ask if someone who know, how to implement (or what kind of launcher or System UI should i instal in the Aroma Installer) to add an active display? i mean to see the whatsapp message on the lockscreen (something like iphone or Omni Rom Active Display)
Because i think i have a little bug (but not so important) when i receive a message while the telephone is on lockscreen, the display or the fisic bottoms dosent turn on...only the sound and all stay black.
Thank guys
И спасибо Ronin...я хотъ и италъянец, но могу по русский говорить
10th August 2015, 10:09 AM |#345  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 0

More
First install of your rom and I must say it's fabulous.
However, I came across with 2 problems:
1. The wallpaper changer on S Launcher doesn't allow us to resize the wallpaper. So it's always set it from the left end of the picture.
2. I wasn't able to install (no matter what) :viral pro. I tried a lot of files and lot of editions including 3.9.42 & 3.9.66 but I always get "parsing error".
Has anyone found a solution?
12th August 2015, 08:47 AM |#346  
Thanks Meter: 398

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutrialex

First install of your rom and I must say it's fabulous.
However, I came across with 2 problems:
1. The wallpaper changer on S Launcher doesn't allow us to resize the wallpaper. So it's always set it from the left end of the picture.
2. I wasn't able to install (no matter what) :viral pro. I tried a lot of files and lot of editions including 3.9.42 & 3.9.66 but I always get "parsing error".
Has anyone found a solution?

The reason you get the error is that viral pro needs android higher than 4.1.2, so it doesn't support jellybean. when you look in google play you will see your android version is unsupported.
Now i'm on CM11 (kitkat 4.4.4) from novafusion (latest version from 10th of august "with stagefright fix") and viral pro works great.
I think i will stick to CM11 for the stagefright reason (security issue) and the reason that cm11 has no bugs for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to vleutmans For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th August 2015, 01:40 PM |#347  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vleutmans

The reason you get the error is that viral pro needs android higher than 4.1.2, so it doesn't support jellybean. when you look in google play you will see your android version is unsupported.
Now i'm on CM11 (kitkat 4.4.4) from novafusion (latest version from 10th of august "with stagefright fix") and viral pro works great.
I think i will stick to CM11 for the stagefright reason (security issue) and the reason that cm11 has no bugs for me.

Thank you very much. I had seen that but I thought that 4.1.2 was included!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread