By eyecon82, Senior Member on 1st May 2014, 10:13 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
14th April 2015, 11:58 PM |#571  
Kiwi Land
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by myabc

please is there a s-view cover compatible with wireless charger? who can help me? please quote in answer
thanks

Samsung have an original S-view cover with wireless charging
LINK

15th April 2015, 06:24 AM |#572  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tookie015

Samsung have an original S-view cover with wireless charging
LINK

no, no.... thanks, i didn't precisy "compatible and economic"... not original, please!

thanks
25th May 2015, 07:23 AM |#573  
Flag San Carlos, CA
Thanks Meter: 22

More
any nice bumpers compatible with WC back? may be someone uses bumper + tempered glass on front?
12th June 2015, 10:26 PM |#574  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
I just use the tempered glass screen protector and samsung wireless charger. no protective case or it doesn't fit in the side pocket of my carhartt pants/shorts.

I have found that protective covers do more damage to the phone than anything when dirt/dust gets in there, the cover just grinds it into the phone.

been running my GS5 coverless for months and it is in way better shape than my GS4 that has had a protective cover since the first week I had it...

no cover + tempered glass gets my vote.
13th June 2015, 01:37 PM |#575  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Tudia Case from AMAZON Perfect!!
I got this case in October 2014

Amazon ASIN: B00N2EY1L0 (tried to post link, but haven't posted enough yet.)

And to date I have dropped it down concrete stairs at work, put it on my car and had it bouncing off the road (took me a minute to find it, but it was perfectly intact!!) I can honestly say this case is the best of any case I have EVER tried, and it protects well, plus it has a good grip, so it doesn't slip out of my hands!!

15th June 2015, 11:08 PM |#576  
Flag Santo Domingo
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumblesis162

I got this case in October 2014

Amazon ASIN: B00N2EY1L0 (tried to post link, but haven't posted enough yet.)

And to date I have dropped it down concrete stairs at work, put it on my car and had it bouncing off the road (took me a minute to find it, but it was perfectly intact!!) I can honestly say this case is the best of any case I have EVER tried, and it protects well, plus it has a good grip, so it doesn't slip out of my hands!!

added to the cart, looks interesting!!!
19th June 2015, 08:52 AM |#577  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Looks very nice.
20th June 2015, 01:31 PM |#578  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Thumbs up The Tudia is indeed an excellent case
I've also been using the Tudia and I really like it. Most of the case is a matte black finish which gives a good grip, but the top and bottom edges are a shiny black finish which gives the case a classier look than most all-black cases.
10th August 2015, 06:54 PM |#579  
Cary, NC
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Thumbs up Tudia Case
I too am using the Tudia case. I just got my S5 last week with the Samsung Wireless Charging cover. It fits in there very snugly and I have no worries about it falling out or anything else happening to it. Great case so far, but I'll see how it holds up over time.:
12th August 2015, 04:05 PM |#580  
Cary, NC
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Question Which wireless charger works for you?
This could probably go in another thread but wanted to post here since other folks are using the Tudia case like I am. So, what charger are you using? I had a generic one that worked great with my S3 but not so well with this one, so that's getting sold with the S3 sometime in the next month or so.

I've been looking at the Samsung hockey puck, Tylt (not so good reviews when using the S5 wireless charging cover) and KoolPad devices, which seem to have favorable reviews.

Thanks in advance!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)