FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

[5.0.2][Restore to Stock][XT1033] Asia Retail [Dual Sim][4.4.2/4.4.2][LockBootloader]

359 posts
Thanks Meter: 532

By deej_roamer, Senior Member on 31st March 2014, 12:19 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
4th July 2015, 07:39 PM |#571  
Flag Banda Aceh
Thanks Meter: 570

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj Srivastava

My command prompt stucked in "waiting for device" after i double click the Retail_AS.bat file. I tried with usb debugging mode on and off both the modes, but still saying the same.

Im doing this on linuxmint, skipped lock bootloader, flashing everything as suggested, No error warning, coming from cm 12.1, unlocked bootloader. Now stuck on "Warning Bootloader Unlocked".... i flashed 5.0.2 firmware ...

edit // worked well after downloading MOTO FASTBOOT for Linux
Last edited by x1123; 4th July 2015 at 08:40 PM. Reason: resolve

5th July 2015, 06:59 AM |#572  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_Ita

Thank you for the instructions.

I want to downgrade from 5.0.2 to 4.4.4. I downloaded the 4.4.4 image files, mfastboot and the scripts. I ran the scripts as per the instructions; however, I am still at 5.0.2

I am new to this. Please help!

Try running the commands on your own maybe the script is not working.. Helped me most of the time scripts didn't work
5th July 2015, 06:49 PM |#573  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
the link to mfastboot-v2 says
"File Not Found"
what can i do?
(sorry got it)
Last edited by born noob developing pro; 6th July 2015 at 07:02 AM.
14th July 2015, 09:01 AM |#574  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Thumbs up moto x 2013
Indeed a very beautiful guide for the noobs like me and sir, please also help me in moto x 2014 which is on bootloader mode due to wrong flashing of twrp recovery any help in this regard will be appreciated. This is the indian version please
Last edited by vimal_jakmola; 14th July 2015 at 09:02 AM. Reason: to add something
16th July 2015, 05:17 PM |#575  
Flag Banda Aceh
Thanks Meter: 570

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vimal_jakmola

Indeed a very beautiful guide for the noobs like me and sir, please also help me in moto x 2014 which is on bootloader mode due to wrong flashing of twrp recovery any help in this regard will be appreciated. This is the indian version please

Do you mean your moto x only booting on Bootloader mode (?) Can you boot into fastboot ? if you can go to fastboot find factory image and flash with stock factory image via fastboot by using moto-fastboot like on this OP guide
Last edited by x1123; 16th July 2015 at 06:10 PM. Reason: additional info
27th July 2015, 06:34 AM |#576  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi there,

After searching a lot, i came across this thread. Before asking any question, let me give you the details:

I bought moto g dual sim from flipkart in Feb-2013....Which stock andoid version i had, i dont know....I am not a developer....
Currently in setting->About Phone-> "Android version : 5.0.2" , "Baseband version: MSM8626BP_1032.3105.93.00R EMEA_DSDS_CUST" , "Kerner version: 3.4.42-g48d3b85hudsoncm@ilclbld35 #1 Tue Jan 6 10:27:18 CST 2015" , "System version:220.21.28.falcon_umtsds.AsiaRetail.en.03" , "Build number LXB22.46-28"

I unnlocked the bootloader and rooted my device with ClockworkMod recovery and after that in recovery i flashed cyangenmod 11. In spite of simple instruction given in this forum, that flashing didn't go well. However as I have already made a backup via recovery, I installed the same.

Now a folder is made in the storage "clockworkmod" which is of 2.73 GB.

There are few questions in my mind:

1) Which stock firmware should i download and then follow the procedure of going back to stock? I will prefer previous version, if possible and not dangerous
2) I want to start from scratch..as out of box mobile..will this method do the same for me? No app, no data, no contacts, nothing.
3) Will the clockworkmod folder deleted by this method??
4) Request : Please provide link for mfastboot.

Thanks in advance
Last edited by vaultit; 27th July 2015 at 06:35 AM. Reason: to add something
12th August 2015, 11:19 AM |#577  

More
Why don't you add the Android 4.3 firmware files RETAIL-ASIA_FALCON_14.10.0Q3.X-84-7-LCG-4_cid7_CFC_1FF.xml.zip and fastboot_falcon_asia_ds_user_4.3_14.10.0Q3.X-84-7-LCG-4_4_release-keys-cid7-AsiaRetail_03.tar.gz ?
13th August 2015, 03:27 AM |#578  

More
Followed all steps butstill not able to boot ... urgent help please
Hi.
Yesterday i unlocked my wife's moto g (1st gen). Even though the process is simple and I am not new to flashing, the mobile unlocked, but with some errors. It does not go into recovery mode. tried flashing custom recovery, no result, then tried to go back stock recovery, still nothing . then i thought going back to stock. I followed all the steps to the line. But still stuck . The phone either remains stuck in bootloop or I can go into bootloader. I tried 3-4 times the same procedure but no result. even installing custom recovery comes with error which all say to ignore, but still it does not go into the recovery mode. STUCK BADLY. HELP
13th August 2015, 01:49 PM |#579  
Flag trivandrum
Thanks Meter: 89

More
hi,
m a noob in moto g.
had a perfect working bootloader unlocked moto g xt-1033.

1.installed twrp(gpe) 2.6.7.0
2.installed xperience kernel for stock rom(but didn't booted)
3. restored system boot and lost wifi, so
4. backed up system and boot
5. installed cm12.1 official (unfortunately)
doesnt booted either
6. so tried to restore system and boot
doesn't boot either
7.downloaded stock asian firnware and flashed all system chunks and boot
doesnt boot either

so booted twrp and it shows no os installed and cant mount system

main thing is there is very important data, so dont want to loose it. so i didnt wipe user data and flashed partition info

please help me to boot this phone without loosing data.... or else recover data
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
asian, firmware, retail, stock, xt1033
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Moto G General by ThreadRank