By XdividerX, Senior Member on 19th April 2014, 03:09 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
6th August 2015, 11:51 AM |#1491  
Flag Khairpur Mir's
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangcla

So have you found what's been causing the Google Play Services force closes? I've got a similar setup, but only lightly debloated, deodexed with Xposed v5 Krait from arter97.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

try replacing gmscore.apk & its libs using newer google play services apk rename it to gmscore with its libs, to get libs from apk open it with WinRAR extract libs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smilesy

I'm not able to get any live wallpapers to work with mmtrt's rom. When I try to select a live wallpaper I get "app isn't installed". Has anyone else had this issue?
Thanks

Seclivewallpaperpicker is missing because rom was heavly debloated that's why you are getting this error. try adding it on Priv-apps folder in system with the one I've added to this post.
Attached Files
File Type: zip SecLiveWallpapersPicker.zip - [Click for QR Code] (62.9 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by mmtrt; 6th August 2015 at 12:00 PM. Reason: added some info
The Following User Says Thank You to mmtrt For This Useful Post: [ View ]

7th August 2015, 04:01 AM |#1492  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmtrt

Seclivewallpaperpicker is missing because rom was heavly debloated that's why you are getting this error. try adding it on Priv-apps folder in system with the one I've added to this post.

That doesn't seem to be working for me. I've now got a file called "SecLiveWallPapersPicker.apk" in the folder called "SecLiveWallPapersPicker" in the "/system/priv-app" folder. Is that correct. I'm still getting "app isn't installed".
Thanks
7th August 2015, 07:29 AM |#1493  
Flag Khairpur Mir's
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smilesy

That doesn't seem to be working for me. I've now got a file called "SecLiveWallPapersPicker.apk" in the folder called "SecLiveWallPapersPicker" in the "/system/priv-app" folder. Is that correct. I'm still getting "app isn't installed".
Thanks

that's correct but you have to set permissions 755 rwxr-xr-x for folder and 644 rw-r--r-- for apk then reboot phone try if its working, still same error then go to recovery wipe dalvik cache & cache reboot then it should be working as it should be if not then I'm out ideas.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Last edited by mmtrt; 7th August 2015 at 07:33 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to mmtrt For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th August 2015, 12:57 PM |#1494  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
The permissions sorted it, thanks very much for the help
14th August 2015, 02:54 AM |#1495  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by trevagreene

I'm running Omega ROM V18 and it works quite well. However, when installing it I selected the default CSC code of BTU. Do I need to change this to an Australian CSC code or can I leave as is ? I'm with Virgin Mobile, and don't recall what the original CSC code would have been. From what I've read it's possible to change the CSC code on the fly.

Sorry folks, bumping this as I do not quite understanding the concept of the CSC code and whether it's important or not.
14th August 2015, 02:56 AM |#1496  
Thanks Meter: 1,505

More
Quote:

Sorry folks, bumping this as I do not quite understanding the concept of the CSC code and whether it's important or not.

its a country code and controls what features are disabled in your region.
14th August 2015, 03:05 AM |#1497  
Flag Melbourne

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mussels84

its a country code and controls what features are disabled in your region.

ok, so im running the default one when I installed the Omega ROM which is BTU. Should I change this to the Optus one ? To be honest all features are working so not sure what the relevance of the CSC is.
14th August 2015, 03:16 AM |#1498  
Thanks Meter: 1,505

More
Quote:

ok, so im running the default one when I installed the Omega ROM which is BTU. Should I change this to the Optus one ? To be honest all features are working so not sure what the relevance of the CSC is.

you would lose features by doing so. not gain them.
14th August 2015, 03:21 AM |#1499  
Flag Melbourne

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mussels84

you would lose features by doing so. not gain them.

I see then, the current CSC of BTU it is then. Thanks for clarifying.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread