Thanks Meter: 117

By garypix, Senior Member on 30th April 2014, 07:45 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
14th August 2015, 11:58 AM |#811  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 307

Donate to Me
More
Hello Guys i want to ask you can u please make e a flashable ZIP file via recovery with Radios from the latest 4.4 base? WWE or something else

Im in Europe and since few month when i switch to Lolipop and he latest firmware i have terrible signal drops all the time and i want to hit my phone in the wall. very very poor bad conection and so on. So im sure this is because of the radio and in order all to work properly in lolipop im with Lolipop firmware that include radio.

Since i have adb problems i can`t side load via ADB to push it and im getting even more crazy so can someone of you please make a a flashable zip with for example radio from firmware : 3.28.401.9 or even older maybe a GPE as well im using SENSE ROM but this doesnt matter.

like i say im living in Eastern Europe so a radio that is working fine in Europe shold be fine!!!

Thanks in advance
Last edited by tsalta; 14th August 2015 at 12:01 PM.

14th August 2015, 12:17 PM |#812  
Flag Hannover
Thanks Meter: 2,919

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsalta

Hello Guys i want to ask you can u please make e a flashable ZIP file via recovery with Radios from the latest 4.4 base? WWE or something else

Im in Europe and since few month when i switch to Lolipop and he latest firmware i have terrible signal drops all the time and i want to hit my phone in the wall. very very poor bad conection and so on. So im sure this is because of the radio and in order all to work properly in lolipop im with Lolipop firmware that include radio.

Since i have adb problems i can`t side load via ADB to push it and im getting even more crazy so can someone of you please make a a flashable zip with for example radio from firmware : 3.28.401.9 or even older maybe a GPE as well im using SENSE ROM but this doesnt matter.

like i say im living in Eastern Europe so a radio that is working fine in Europe shold be fine!!!

Thanks in advance

Is your phone s-offed? If yes just get a Europe radio or from your operator/cid and flash through fastboot. Are you on latest lolli firmware? Normally it should be very fine if you are on latest one

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk
14th August 2015, 12:22 PM |#813  
Flag London

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by One-M8-Master

Is your phone s-offed? If yes just get a Europe radio or from your operator/cid and flash through fastboot. Are you on latest lolli firmware? Normally it should be very fine if you are on latest one

im on the latest lolipop radio since lolipop always have problems with the signal and drops yes im s off supercid and so on can u give me some radio to flash?
before when i was on 4.4 i have better conection signal thats why i think is from the Radio otherwise dont make any sense
14th August 2015, 12:23 PM |#814  
Flag Hannover
Thanks Meter: 2,919

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsalta

im on the latest lolipop radio since lolipop always have problems with the signal and drops yes im s off supercid and so on can u give me some radio to flash?
before when i was on 4.4 i have better conection signal thats why i think is from the Radio otherwise dont make any sense

I don't have links right now and no time to search for them even if its easy to find them. Search in general or Android development. You should find it easy otherwise Google for HTC one m8 radio or so

14th August 2015, 12:26 PM |#815  
Flag London

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by One-M8-Master

I don't have links right now and no time to search for them even if its easy to find them. Search in general or Android development. You should find it easy otherwise Google for HTC one m8 radio or so

i know from where to get all the radio from the Voomer there are all firmwares so im extracting the radio.img file and after that how to flash it via fastboot? like i say i try to pu**** with adb shell but its killing me anyway the fastbook command work fine since i can access it via cmd so can u tell me how to flash via fastboot only the radio.img
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
htconem8, radio
Previous Thread Next Thread