Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
3rd October 2014, 09:23 PM |#11  
Flag Kingston
Thanks Meter: 60

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaflop666

wiped the phone completely

How do you think that "could" be possible? I'd actually entertain the idea if I had a foolproof method of doing so.

3rd October 2014, 09:27 PM |#12  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymously_Unknown

How do you think that "could" be possible? I'd actually entertain the idea if I had a foolproof method of doing so.

Great question but way above my pay grade.
5th November 2014, 10:42 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi guys. I have a problem like that. I have SM-N9005 Note 3. I wanna put N9005 stock rom it but Odin shows me error (aboot fail) . My phone 's baseband version is n900t but model version is n9005. So i dont put n9005 stock rom. The reason is baseband version ?
3rd March 2015, 06:20 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thumbs up From where I will get Cwm/twrp flashable n9005 ROM
Hello, I am using a N900T model and u want to convert it to N9005.. I read all those quires in this and I don't know from where I'll get that custom recovery flashable ROM.. Please provide me the link of that.. I tried flashing N9005 stock ROM using Odin.. But it failed..
Please help..

Thank you..
3rd March 2015, 10:10 PM |#15  
Flag Kingston

More
If you just want a debloated KitKat Touchwiz interface, then you would stick with your stock N900T ROM and use mobile ODIN or desktop ODIN to flash only the N9005 system partition.
The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymously_Unknown For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th March 2015, 01:12 PM |#16  

More
Thumbs up how to get N9005 system partition.
From where I will get system partition of N9005.. Or how will I extract only the system file from the official N9005 stock ROM.. ?? Please help..
5th March 2015, 12:58 PM |#17  

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymously_Unknown

If you just want a debloated KitKat Touchwiz interface, then you would stick with your stock N900T ROM and use mobile ODIN or desktop ODIN to flash only the N9005 system partition.

From where I will get system partition of N9005.. Or how will I extract only the system file from the official N9005 stock ROM.. ?? Please help..
5th March 2015, 01:55 PM |#18  
Flag Kingston

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arjusmoon

This is easily done by downloading it from: http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/ and copy it to your external card

You would then download and install Mobile ODIN from the Google Play store. Using this, you would select only the SYSTEM partition after selecting the file from the external card.

It makes sense to wait for the official T-Mobile lollipop ROM that's been released and debloat it once rooted.
I'll be doing this shortly when I download it.
14th August 2015, 09:06 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
so, the main topic

is not possible to write only n9005 modem to the n900t?

I have cyanogenmod 12.1 and this converted my phone into a n9005

the wifi works until phone lose the signal, when signal is back, wifi stop working and seeing any wifi spot

I read something about a WIFI NFC fix, but am not sure if this would be necessary on the cm 12.1, but I will give it a try.

I noticed this tmobile phone modem, wont work very stable on 2gonly networks like here in my country (CUba), i was planning to write the n9005 modem only to the n900t and see if phone would become more stable, but after reading this thread, I think I will not succed.

what would happen if I write n9005 QCN file?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
convert, n9005, n900t
Previous Thread Next Thread