FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

[i9003] Odin stuck on "setup connection"...

178 posts
Thanks Meter: 31

By OrbitalDroid, Senior Member on 27th July 2011, 07:13 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
20th September 2013, 04:19 PM |#31  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Had the same issue but figured out that anti virus was the culprit..disabled it and worked perfectly then

Sent from my GT-I9003 using xda app-developers app

22nd September 2013, 03:22 PM |#32  
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 180

More
May be a corrupt file you are trying to flash.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using xda app-developers app
27th January 2014, 04:12 PM |#33  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Unhappy help
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrbitalDroid

Hi !

This is my problem : my current rom is a i9003XXKP9 and it's laggy, 3G is slow, 90% of apps won't run, battery drains fast, camera doesn't work... so I want to go back to a FroYo version (i9003XXKB3) but Odin (1.82) gets stuck at "setup connection". My i9003 is connected in Download mode, I removed SIM and SDCard, changed USB port (7 out of 7 actually...) but still stuck at the first step of the flash... This fills me with despair... Oh and I also have my drivers up to date

Please help me, I never had a problem flashing all my WM phones...

Thank you

I have same problem! I have samsung galaxy ace ( gt-s5830i), i want same android version(2.3.6),im using odin because boot loops.
It stops at setupconnection can someone help, please! Sory on my bad english.
15th August 2015, 01:14 AM |#34  
Flag Janesville
Thanks Meter: 8

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrbitalDroid

Hi !

This is my problem : my current rom is a i9003XXKP9 and it's laggy, 3G is slow, 90% of apps won't run, battery drains fast, camera doesn't work... so I want to go back to a FroYo version (i9003XXKB3) but Odin (1.82) gets stuck at "setup connection". My i9003 is connected in Download mode, I removed SIM and SDCard, changed USB port (7 out of 7 actually...) but still stuck at the first step of the flash... This fills me with despair... Oh and I also have my drivers up to date

Please help me, I never had a problem flashing all my WM phones...

Thank you

Close Odin > Remove the phone battery then reinsert it > Go into Download Mode > Run Odin as an Admin > Connect the device > Start as normal

That should do it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
i9003, setup connection
Previous Thread Next Thread