FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

View Poll Results: What is your mode after buying this device ?

Feeling Great

1 Vote(s)
14.29%
Very Happy

2 Vote(s)
28.57%
Happy

2 Vote(s)
28.57%
Annoyed

1 Vote(s)
14.29%
Sad

0 Vote(s)
0%
Want sell

0 Vote(s)
0%
Want to cry

1 Vote(s)
14.29%
Want to brick and give a death

1 Vote(s)
14.29%

Galaxy s4 shv-e300k all & anything

137 posts
Thanks Meter: 44

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
25th May 2015, 03:01 PM |#31  
Quote:
Originally Posted by gantengmawut

does it means my shv-e300k will be flashed in to i9500? because i9500 does not have any LTE I assume?

Not sure what you mean. If you are talking about flashing the i9500 recovery, no it won't. As far as I know any of the roms posted on this thread are device specific.

18th June 2015, 06:28 PM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Launcher Link is not working. Please fix this
25th July 2015, 07:09 PM |#33  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
is there any news/updates/links/progress if we can flash cm11 to shv-e300k ? i have one. it has been sitting down idle for sometime looking to get it upgraded. desperately need cm 11 on the phone, calls are not that important just need it to run stable with the wifi working preferably with audio out working too.
7th August 2015, 02:16 AM |#34  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Hi guys, I have problem and want to ask you for favor.

I bought e300k in second hand on street. It had some custom no name 4.4.2 ROM in it, but it worked. I did root, CWM and tried some of the custom lollipop ROMs. ROMs worked great, but lost GSM and baseband shows "unknown". I followed up several threads on this and tried different approaches (other I9500 modems through Odin, CWM...) but with no luck. I also tried other 4.4.2 ROMs but with no luck - ROMs worked, but no signal no baseband. So I decided to download stock ROM. Many links are already dead so only ROM I was capable to download is e300k442fix from this thread. I tried it and it is actually only firmware which Odin did not decline to flash (other I9500 firmwares stopped with errors in Odin). Unfortunatelly phone with e300k442fix starts with brute FC and still dont have signal.

I would like to kindly ask you if you can provide me with working download link to any e300k stock ROM! Also extracted working modem from your ROM will be appreciated (at least code). Also any advice on this is very, very welcome!

Thank you very much for your kindness!
Pavel
8th August 2015, 10:47 PM |#35  
Quote:
Originally Posted by pz1982

I would like to kindly ask you if you can provide me with working download link to any e300k stock ROM! Also extracted working modem from your ROM will be appreciated (at least code). Also any advice on this is very, very welcome!

Thank you very much for your kindness!
Pavel

Since you are rooted you could try Flashfire for flashing. Once you do find a rom you can flash the modem individually or the whole rom. Flashfire is the working replacement for mobile odin and works great on the E300K. I've thoroughly tested it on my E300K and my G900K. Try Sammobile.com for a rom. Maybe Matcl.com would have a link to an older rom.
13th August 2015, 06:42 PM |#36  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndcarpenter

Since you are rooted you could try Flashfire for flashing. Once you do find a rom you can flash the modem individually or the whole rom. Flashfire is the working replacement for mobile odin and works great on the E300K. I've thoroughly tested it on my E300K and my G900K. Try Sammobile.com for a rom. Maybe Matcl.com would have a link to an older rom.

Hi,

I have stock 5.0.1, rooted, with Philz recovery. Could you recommend me ANY custom ROM which works on E300K + guide me and others how to not loose baseband (flash modem and which version, may be link would be great).

Thank you in advance as this is information is missing on XDA for E300K users...

P.
14th August 2015, 05:10 PM |#37  
Quote:
Originally Posted by pz1982

Hi,

I have stock 5.0.1, rooted, with Philz recovery. Could you recommend me ANY custom ROM which works on E300K + guide me and others how to not loose baseband (flash modem and which version, may be link would be great).

Thank you in advance as this is information is missing on XDA for E300K users...

P.

That sounds similar to the way I was rooted before. I also had Philz Touch 6 recovery on my E300K. Then I installed Flashfire http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=3075433 I used it to flash up to 5.01 from 4.4.2 with the stock rom I downloaded from Sammobile.com. I didn't realize it the first time but it didn't flash the baseband the first time, it only flashed the system and recovery partitions. Since then I have discovered that by default, Flashfire won't flash protected partitions. If you select the modem or any other protected partition it will flash them separately from the others. That being said, the first time I flashed 5.01, the baseband from 4.4.2 remained and it cause tremendous lag issues. The phone was so sluggish. As I mentioned before I was unaware the the baseband didn't flash and I could bare the slowness so I flashed back to 4.4.2 with Flashfire also. It's a very powerful app and has basically taken away the need for custom recoveries. It injects SuperSU during the flash and you remain rooted no matter what rom you flash. As far as custom roms, I can't really recommend any since I don't use my S4 SHV-E300K anymore. I gave it to my wife and I use the S5. Matcl.com is a korea development site, but you will need to use Google Chrome to view the pages in order to register and search for roms... .Unless you read Korean. I read a little but I prefer using Chrome and taking out the guessing.
The Following User Says Thank You to 2ndcarpenter For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th August 2015, 03:01 AM |#38  

More
So I spent quite a lot of time googling of english, korean, chinese and vietnamese forums. What I have found is that "it looks" that there are modified 5.0.1 stock ROMs by few guys (may be one person) which are doing a business on this. I do not mind to give them couple of bucks but I am missing any reference if their ROM even works.

So I would like to ask if anyone tried one of the following ROMs:
1. ROM by Daifriend at http://steamviethoa.com/threads/sams...fix-full.2874/ with file E300K_5.0.1_Enable_Fulllanuages_BY_DAIfriend.7z
2. ROM by Heang Narith at http://samsungwinmack.blogspot.com/2...inmacxcom.html with file I9505XXUHOB7_E300Kv3.7z (there should be v4 without KNOX)
3. Couple of korean threads with some ROMs with very little modifications on Matcl.com

I will be very, very happy if someone will write me their experience (you can write me PM if necessary). Also password to packaged files will be very appreciated! I tried to contact all creators of ROMs but they are not responding...
Last edited by pz1982; 16th August 2015 at 03:04 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
all & anything, galaxy s4, korean s4, shv-e300k
Previous Thread Next Thread