45 posts
Thanks Meter: 17

By benjamin94, Member on 28th March 2014, 12:48 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
12th August 2015, 03:05 AM |#11  
Flag Memphis
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Did anyone figure this out cause I'm getting the same thing on mine with two new screens and no loose connectors?

16th August 2015, 06:29 PM |#12  
Flag Cuenca
Thanks Meter: 12

Donate to Me
More
Question
Just replace my screen, purchased a part on ebay, the phone boots ok, can see the image and the touch is working but I got a extrange problem when you hit the power button to lock the screen and try to get up back again he screen turns one and after a second shows a white screen then a dimming until it turn off, the only way to see the image again is making a hard turn off and turn it back again, my phone is a sprint model ls980, any idea what happen??? Thanks
16th August 2015, 07:27 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by janocool

Just replace my screen, purchased a part on ebay, the phone boots ok, can see the image and the touch is working but I got a extrange problem when you hit the power button to lock the screen and try to get up back again he screen turns one and after a second shows a white screen then a dimming until it turn off, the only way to see the image again is making a hard turn off and turn it back again, my phone is a sprint model ls980, any idea what happen??? Thanks

I have the same problem with mine I pretty much have to leave the screen on or restart whenever I want to use it

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)