Watch This Now!

[ROM][4.2.2] ToZlate Light (HP Slate 7 Plus 4200xx)

36 posts
Thanks Meter: 21
By zarto, Member on 14th February 2014, 10:42 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
28th September 2014, 06:45 AM |#31  
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 1
hey how i know which version is mine???
13th November 2014, 09:02 PM |#32  
Flag Where ever they send Me!!
Thanks Meter: 71
I know this is slightly off topic but anyone know of a custom rom for slate 7 hd 3g? and a recovery we can use too?
The Following User Says Thank You to lohtse For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th June 2015, 06:28 PM |#33  
Flag Country of Novak Djokovic and Nikola Tesla - Srbija - Beograd
Thanks Meter: 48
Help, help, help, and sorry!
But help....
Can U make it for HP Slate 7, 6100en? Or can U help me to restore my tab? Evry time says two things: or update can not be accompleshed due to newer version of rom inside or error updating zip(cant remember exact one) , but the point is: no real for that model, no way to flash rom from recovery(couse im stuck there, can not boot to system, just android boy on his back, and yes, im did factory reset from recovery dousent of times...) So, help, pls???
17th August 2015, 01:15 PM |#34  
Flag Country of Novak Djokovic and Nikola Tesla - Srbija - Beograd
Thanks Meter: 48
Which tread is best to put those quest about hp slate 7 6100en and to get real and practical solution??

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

@zarto man, @jerbear294 U also, can U help to find out what is going one with HP Slate 7 VoiceTab 6100en???? can not update, it is soft bricked! yes, i have from HP, newer ones, but it says that can not update over newer version of rom???? i did change in meta data, in binary script and build prop all dates to almost this date(much newer than i guess wrong stock rec says march 2015) bu than it says whole signature is wrong! What to do, and how, anybody knows, anybody can help, couse i dont have 59euros for Slate of 80eurs to fix it in shop or to send in Austria where it been shoped.... No help from corrupted HP company!
Last edited by RamHa; 17th August 2015 at 01:22 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

4200, rom, slate 7 plus, slim
Previous Thread Next Thread