Thanks Meter: 33

By neatojones, Senior Member on 6th January 2014, 04:34 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
8th May 2015, 05:49 AM |#61  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippie459MN

Well, I can say I have successfully rooted my Nobis NB07 tablet today and am running SuperSU on it! Couldnt be happier and only took a little over a year. haha!

I will post up my directions later today but I used iRoot (Formerly vRoot and also in English). I then installed SuperSU from the app store and updated the binaries then was able to remove Kinguser.

Oh yeah, my kid found my tabled about 2 weeks ago so I was hard at it again today. lol

Congratulations, I know it's been a long time since you've posted on this thread but taking a chance anyways, would you have a copy of the original ROM for NB07 tablet? If so, could you please leave or send a link to a download? Would greatly appreciate it.

2nd August 2015, 05:49 PM |#62  

More
Hi, i have a tablet NOBIS NB07
INET-Q70-REV02
Zeng-gc 2013-08-5
AXP221s
RTL8188ETV
GSL1680
CPU: A31s
GPU: POWERVR
Kernel 3.3.0
Android 4.2.2
JDQ39.20131111.131229v003
I need the room for this tablet, i found the official rom on Chinese web gujianba but its in chinese and must pay for download
I put the firmware 788TPC from iviewus Tablet but the cam and wifi don't work. Sorry for my bad english
thank
17th August 2015, 09:13 PM |#63  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexminator

Hi, i have a tablet NOBIS NB07
{...}
I need the room for this tablet, i found the official rom on Chinese web gujianba but its in chinese and must pay for download
I put the firmware 788TPC from iviewus Tablet but the cam and wifi don't work. Sorry for my bad english
thank

As mentionned in my post on previous page here.

A very easy way to gain root is to:
1. Put the firmware 788TPC you already downloaded to an SD card. Do not flash the tablet with it.
2. Boot from the SD card.
3. Profit.

This will boot your Nobis internal partition (camera and wifi OK), but in a permissive (almost rooted) mode until next reboot. You have the full rights from the shell, including pushing the su binary to your system partition and running SuperSU to permanently root it. All of the details (too much even) to do it step-by-step are in my post.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)