30th June 2015, 07:51 PM |#161  
OP Senior Member
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 655

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi03

I have tested for gmail and messaging, its working but for missed call its not working.I will buy it if you make it working for missed call also.

Ok try this. When you have a missed call notification, long press on it and check the app name that the missed call notification belongs to. After that click the plus icon at the main screen of vibify and add that app. Enable it and then it should work fine.

Cheers

29th July 2015, 02:59 AM |#162  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Hi.

I'm having an issue with the Verizon Messages+ version 5.6.1 update that was pushed out last week. Ever since that update, vibify keeps notifying me even when there are no new text messages. I don't know if it's an issue with vibify or with the messages+ app. If I reboot the phone, all is good until I receive my first text message. After that, vibify keeps notifying. If I revert back to the last version of the messages app, the issue goes away completely.

Any ideas?

Verizon Galaxy S5 with Vibify 2.2.4:080615

EDIT: Verizon pushed version 5.6.3: Same problem.
Last edited by rotzy; 29th July 2015 at 06:21 PM.
2nd August 2015, 03:30 PM |#163  

More
Any help?
2nd August 2015, 04:40 PM |#164  
OP Senior Member
Flag Thessaloniki

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rotzy

Hi.

I'm having an issue with the Verizon Messages+ version 5.6.1 update that was pushed out last week. Ever since that update, vibify keeps notifying me even when there are no new text messages. I don't know if it's an issue with vibify or with the messages+ app. If I reboot the phone, all is good until I receive my first text message. After that, vibify keeps notifying. If I revert back to the last version of the messages app, the issue goes away completely.

Any ideas?

Verizon Galaxy S5 with Vibify 2.2.4:080615

EDIT: Verizon pushed version 5.6.3: Same problem.

If you keep messages+ disabled does vibify behave weird? Sorry for the late reply but I'm not at home this period.

Cheers

Quote:

Any help?

2nd August 2015, 05:02 PM |#165  

More
If I disable message+, Vibify works perfectly. If I downgrade message+ to an older version (like I have now) it works perfectly.
18th August 2015, 08:10 PM |#166  
OP Senior Member
Flag Thessaloniki

Donate to Me
More
New version of vibify online!!

v2.3.0:
- Update Google APIs and build tools
- Fix stuck in vibration for some phones
- Fix "times to notify" limit
- Added translations

Enjoy
18th August 2015, 08:11 PM |#167  
OP Senior Member
Flag Thessaloniki

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

If I disable message+, Vibify works perfectly. If I downgrade message+ to an older version (like I have now) it works perfectly.

It seems message+ keeps posing an invisible notification that triggers vibify. Unfortunately there are not many things I can do about that...
18th August 2015, 08:14 PM |#168  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spirosbond

It seems message+ keeps posing an invisible notification that triggers vibify. Unfortunately there are not many things I can do about that...

Message+ version 5.6.6 seems to have fixed the issue. We'll see if it returns in future updates.
The Following User Says Thank You to rotzy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
alert, notification, smart alert, vibify, vibration

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)