377 posts
Thanks Meter: 69
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
19th July 2014, 06:42 AM |#11  
Flag Lagos
Thanks Meter: 0
Drain Phone's Battery
Originally Posted by andrewp3481

I've had this phone since release day and have had no issues. Till today. Wtf is this?! My headphone icon is in the status bar but I don't have anything connected. When I plug in headphones there is sound...but when I pull it out the icon stays. Boom sound is gone. Only notifications work. No music or YouTube from the speaker.

Any ideas?

Sent from my HTC One M8

I had the same problem. Tried cleaning the phone jack and all but to no avail. The way I fixed it was to completely drain the battery, recharge it and switch it on. And voila, the icon was gone.
12th October 2014, 09:53 PM |#12  
Hi all I am having the same problem I was using wired headset but when I unplugged them the icon was still there i have tried draining the battery and it didn't work does any one else know how to fix this problem
14th October 2014, 02:23 AM |#13  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 2,951
Donate to Me
I like the 10x solution super techy lol
14th October 2014, 11:26 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 21
Mine did this for about a day when it got a little rain on it, went away no problems since.
19th August 2015, 02:18 PM |#15  
I also had this issue with my M8. After trying your suggestions, and failing to succeed, i went into the bootloader and restarted it from there, worked like a charm. Hope it helps you guys.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread