3,636 posts
Thanks Meter: 9,699

By ketut.kumajaya, Recognized Developer on 14th June 2014, 07:22 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
23rd January 2015, 08:57 PM |#41  
Flag Lisbon
Thanks Meter: 1

More
How do i swap external memory with internal?

28th January 2015, 07:07 PM |#42  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Hi @ketut.kumajaya, your great work has been very instrumental in enhancing my experience with 2 Tab2 7.0s that I have owned. I have a Tab4 7.0 now and I'm hoping that you will have great stuff coming for it, like Lollipop and your custom kernels. I salute you, Sir, thanks given!
5th March 2015, 02:48 PM |#43  
Flag Beamtown
Thanks Meter: 45

Donate to Me
More
Just came across this tread and I want to know if you guys are up for working on a CM Version (11 or 12) on the Marvell SoC. Basically I owe the Samsung Galaxy BEAM 2 SM-G3858 projector Smartphone which has the Marvell PXA1088 and the GC vivante 1000 GPU (currently running 4.2.2 JB) and I want to have CM on it. A friend of mine is currently working on CM11 for the Samsung Galaxy BEAM Gt-i8530 (which has a different SoC), but after that he would consider start working on the BEAM 2. So it would be great if the people that would be up for it post a reply here, so we can maybe achieve something together. What ya say ?
Last edited by Pretorian187; 5th March 2015 at 03:08 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pretorian187 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th March 2015, 03:08 PM |#44  
Thanks Meter: 248

More
Never looked into the Samsung protector devices, very cool.... Just picked up a hisense 55h6sg TV that runs on a Marvell as well.... It seems to be very weak

Sent from my Amazon Tate using XDA Free mobile app
5th March 2015, 03:19 PM |#45  
Flag Beamtown
Thanks Meter: 45

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkhigh

Never looked into the Samsung protector devices, very cool.... Just picked up a hisense 55h6sg TV that runs on a Marvell as well.... It seems to be very weak

Sent from my Amazon Tate using XDA Free mobile app

Iīm a freak about these phones and I dedicated a yt channel to it www.youtube.com/allabouthegalaxybeam if ur interested. Anyway. I didnīt have problems when it comes to gaming or Full HD playback. And when I mean gaming I mean gaming on the built-in projector on 100 inch connected to my ps3 controller I played GTA San Andreas without probs like that. Only thing is that u need to cool the phone when u plan to game for longer. I really want to have CM on this phone. So my dev friend told me to do some research in order to help him on CM. I did a fundraising for the previous BEAM, so I thought of doing the same on the BEAM 2. I also looked for devs on freelancer, odesk and elance but the best "deal" for a custom CM12 that I could get was 3000 USD. And most of these people on freelancer sites u canīt trust. So sources research for this CM on BEAM 2 project started today for me. And like that I found this thread here. And the only devices that have the px1088 are listed here:

Galaxy Tab 4.7.0
HP Slate 6 Voice Tab 2
HP Slate 7 VoiceTab
HP Slate 6 VoiceTab
and the Galaxy BEAM 2 SM-G3858 which is not listed

Source: http://system-on-a-chip.specout.com/...arvell-PXA1088 After some short research I found no custom roms or cm versions for these tablets

So yeah, it would be sweet if we could all work together to realize a Custom ROM for the PXA1088. There was a chinese dev which did some kind of custom rom on the BEAM 2 already. But its a bit hard to communicate with him as I dont know yet who he is So I assume he must have had some knowledge about the marvell SoC.
Last edited by Pretorian187; 5th March 2015 at 03:28 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pretorian187 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th August 2015, 11:25 PM |#46  
Flag Country of Novak Djokovic and Nikola Tesla - Srbija - Beograd
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Hi guys, i see that u can do some things with Marwell PXA1088 chipset, and i wanna ask 4 help. My Tab HP Slate 7 Voicetab 6100en have same chipset i guess, that is what GSM Arena says... U know well known problem after update to new KitKat, tab is soft bricked and updates i downloaded from HP site is actualy updates and when i install update.zip it say that cannot be done couse newer rom inside.... When i chenge dates whenever i can in zip rom and try to install it again it says whole signature failed.... so, i need stock recovery before that date, i need boot img and way how to flash it(realy, how to flash anything for that chipset???) and most important, i need Rom in Update.zip format, but with real-not faked ones like HP delivered, to flash.... Please, if U can and know how-help us!!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread