FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

[ROM] Stock for HP Slate 7 2800

116 posts
Thanks Meter: 169

By rjwil1086, Senior Member on 12th January 2014, 09:25 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello All:

This is the firmware package you can download from HP except is it CWM flashable. I have not made any changes to it.

Installation
  1. You must have CWM installed to use this image. You can download it from [here].
  2. Download the file below and copy it to your sdcard
  3. Reboot tablet into CWM and flash

Downloads
http://goo.gl/f5bL3p - Mega
Last edited by rjwil1086; 12th January 2014 at 09:31 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rjwil1086 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

24th February 2015, 01:55 PM |#2  
Flag Beograd
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjwil1086

Hello All:

This is the firmware package you can download from HP except is it CWM flashable. I have not made any changes to it.

Installation

1. You must have CWM installed to use this image. You can download it from [here].
  2. Download the file below and copy it to your sdcard
  3. Reboot tablet into CWM and flash

Downloads
http://goo.gl/f5bL3p - Mega

F**k hp support. You ROCK mister. After some playing with hp slate 7 2800 I ended up with hp logo stuck upon powering on tablet. Only way to bring it to life was with zip file you made, and I did a lot of searching before, and doing this and that (woodoo included) What else to say, except thank you 10000x
23rd July 2015, 10:17 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
HII
can u please tell how have you made this rom. I tried too but failed.
28th July 2015, 11:33 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi,

Do you still have the original stock ROM from which this CWM flashable version was created? I cannot seem to get it from HP support anymore. My tab is in MASK ROM mode and I need to flash through rockchip batch tool.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Craig
9th August 2015, 09:52 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Can you please post a compressed(ultra) version of this rom, i am facing lots of problem in downloading it from mega

Sent from my HP Slate 7 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

Or please just post the updater-script

Sent from my HP Slate 7 using xda app-developers app
19th August 2015, 09:37 PM |#6  
Flag Country of Novak Djokovic and Nikola Tesla - Srbija - Beograd
Thanks Meter: 31

More
please, rom and how to for HP Slate 7 VoiceTab 6100en.... just updates wich doesnt work(update.zip) couse that zip is older than brroken Rom in Tab and say cant instal over newer Rom.... I did changed dates do this day where ever i could, but when i flash it wit so changed dates it says failed to verify whole file signature.... help??? rom, flasher, boot, stock rec and how to??? thank you!!
20th August 2015, 06:19 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.crabs!

Hi,

Do you still have the original stock ROM from which this CWM flashable version was created? I cannot seem to get it from HP support anymore. My tab is in MASK ROM mode and I need to flash through rockchip batch tool.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Craig

I could use that too, I did the OTA update, lost root, and cant go back(shame on me for not having made a backup )
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cwm, slate, stock
Previous Thread Next Thread