Originally Posted by GCalzo
Since I'm pretty new on Android, I was really surprised that there is no system support for the Birthday's Calendar!
I'm currently testing 2 apps, your has the neatest interface!
I have a few suggestions:
- composed names with a blank inside (like mine Gian Maria) are shown with the first word only (in my case only Gian)
- tapping an event will open the system Contact's app instead of asking which one to use when more than one is installed. I do use True Phone and other apps ask me which Contact's app should be used
- showing all the nameday (latest feature added!) should be a user selection into the configuration...
Addendum: I didn't found the widget on my MotoG with Lollipop...
Thank you for the suggestions mate!
1) Is 'Gian Maria' a first name of a contact or a full name?
2) I'll have a look at that app. They I did that should open the contact details with any related app installed. Could you please mention the names of the other apps you have so that I can test it out? EDIT:
I see what you mean. I am assuming that you are using Lolipop? I am using something that is called Quick Contact Badge. In earlier versions of Android that badge looked different compared to the built-in contacts app, and hence the confusion. Already changed in the next update.
3) I agree, and will be available in the next update
About the widget, some people have reported issues with the widget, so it is under investigation. For the time being, please make sure the app is installed in the device's memory and not in the SD card (some people tend to forget that :P )