Thanks Meter: 9,065

By [NUT], Recognized Contributor on 17th June 2014, 09:44 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
29th July 2015, 06:17 PM |#361  
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 21

More
You are awesome

Now is working like a charm THANKS (I cant get tired hitting thanks button on your post)

Have a great day.

29th July 2015, 10:30 PM |#362  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Cyberspace and the Universe

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deftoner

You are awesome

Now is working like a charm THANKS (I cant get tired hitting thanks button on your post)

Have a great day.

Good to know, I was right to assume it has been fixed, though I had this tested on my own Z2, you can never really rely on results on a single device

Enjoy and you're welcome
30th July 2015, 04:46 AM |#363  
California
Thanks Meter: 509

More
I just updated to .546 stock on my Z2 and lost recovery and root. What are my options to get XZDR back on the phone with locked bootloader and no root? Is building a pre-rooted image the only option?
30th July 2015, 09:42 AM |#364  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishrally

I just updated to .546 stock on my Z2 and lost recovery and root. What are my options to get XZDR back on the phone with locked bootloader and no root? Is building a pre-rooted image the only option?

I'm afraid it is, there is no known root method for 5.1 yet which is working on recent Xperia's...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [NUT] For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th August 2015, 04:20 PM |#365  
Flag Roma
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Help !!
if I remove the XZDualRecovery 23.4.A.0.546 is like having the original cell, right?
I lost the DRM and I have to send the phone in assistance for replacement of the screen,
I installed the latest ROM XZDualRecovery, I flashed restore DRM to evade any checks, once started, I removed XZDualRecovery and Root.

What do you think ???
18th August 2015, 07:39 PM |#366  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skizzo_d

Help !!
if I remove the XZDualRecovery 23.4.A.0.546 is like having the original cell, right?
I lost the DRM and I have to send the phone in assistance for replacement of the screen,
I installed the latest ROM XZDualRecovery, I flashed restore DRM to evade any checks, once started, I removed XZDualRecovery and Root.

What do you think ???

If you have no TA backup to restore, they will see it's unlocked.

Turn off your device, then turn it on again. Notice the red led before the screen turns on?

That only happens when the bootloader is unlocked...

Otherwise: flash it using flashtool to the latest version or use pc companion. Make sure you wipe everything while doing that. That's better then a cleanup.
20th August 2015, 04:08 AM |#367  
Thanks Meter: 107

More
Can we flash this recovery in stock lollipop with LB on 5.1.1( .546 build )without root?

Or root is must
20th August 2015, 07:51 AM |#368  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajaasim1980

Can we flash this recovery in stock lollipop with LB on 5.1.1( .546 build )without root?

Or root is must

No. Root is a musthave on that rom.
The Following User Says Thank You to [NUT] For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st August 2015, 01:13 AM |#369  
Thanks Meter: 107

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [NUT]

No. Root is a musthave on that rom.

I did install latest one before reading ur reply with option 3 with no root and it was installed without problem/errors but i cannot get in recovery with using vol up or down button..

may be it was not installed as u said it need root but strange that it did not gave any error when did run install.bat
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread