Watch This Now!

[TUTORIAL]How To Make Android Into IOS 7 ..Full Working.

51 posts
Thanks Meter: 32
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
21st August 2015, 12:03 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 0
Thumbs up when i dwnlaod espire dialer.apk it dwnload in zip format. suggest me hw it'll instal
Originally Posted by sajalsh25

Hey there Guys How You doing..
Recently I thought To turn my android device into IPhone And I have really Done it well.. That's why i am sharing with you guys*!
You just need an android phone With root [Not necessary rooted but if you wanna make it fully like ios 7 so then you need root]
And Some Android Apps which i will give you the link ..
So Here Are The List of apps You Are Gonna Download.
So First-
Jus download Every File From The Attached Files. Down There
iOS7 Control Center-
iOS7 Lockscreen-
iOS7 Calculator-
iOS 7 Keyboard
OS 7 Music-
IOS Style Bootanimation[Put This File On System/media] Change The name Of The Stock And Then Put It in.
Ios 7 Memo-
IOS 7 Browser
Now Installation
First you have To download every thing above In your Computer .
2.Then you have to put every downloaded file on to your phone.
3.Install evrything on your mobile.
Then click your Home Button A little Pop-up will come Which will show which launcher.-Select ilauncher and select Always.
4.then set your phone as you wish by going into settings of every app shown on your list which you have installed just now..
5.when every app is set you can hold on a app and when they start freezing you can go on every app and click on the app icon and you can chage the app [select this app as] ,you can change the app icon [change icon], or you can chage the title of the app [chage the app title].
There you go when everything is set you now have IOS 7 On your Android Device..

For Any Questions Fell Free To comment And If helped Then Click The Thanks Button !!
dodo From

when i dwnlaod espire dialer.apk it dwnload in zip format. suggest me hw it'll instal
21st August 2015, 08:37 PM |#32  
Originally Posted by suneel gupta

when i dwnlaod espire dialer.apk it dwnload in zip format. Suggest me hw it'll instal

simply transfer it to your android device and install it as normal apk!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread