FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

View Poll Results: Which is best ROM for Huawei G610?

ASOP

10 Vote(s)
45.45%
MIUI

12 Vote(s)
54.55%

Huawei G610 U20- U00 (Any Version) All Roms Working

73 posts
Thanks Meter: 57

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
3rd June 2015, 03:30 PM |#561  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
huawei g610-u20
my phone dosent opent it just shows a grey screen and then it goes black pls help me...

13th June 2015, 08:49 PM |#562  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sergiuw

my phone dosent opent it just shows a grey screen and then it goes black pls help me...

Dont worry, Download the stock rom from huawei ,install drivers, flash with SP Flash tools(w/without battery)
Do this with Windows 7 or below.
Download from huawei site which includes all tools and instructions.
consumer.huawei.com/np/support/downloads/index.htm
17th June 2015, 11:50 AM |#563  

More
monkeytest and timeservice
Can anyone please help me. Maybe a link to the stock rom and how to flash. My device has the Monkeytest and timeservice app and I can't uninstall them even with factory reset
23rd June 2015, 02:17 PM |#564  

More
Unhappy Error while using SP flash tool
i used a method mentioned somewhere to install the miui v5 on my G610-U20. i followed the instructions given and rooted my phone via root genius. then i tried to replace the CWM recovery using mobile uncle tools. but the recoevry didn't install. so i did not try further. later that evening i unistalled mobile uncle tools from my phone. and the next morning i restarted my phone and now it is stuck at huawei logo with vibration. i used all the flashing techniques available on the net. but nothing is happening. while flashing from sp flash tool i am facing this error (image attached).. please help..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	error.png
Views:	124
Size:	16.3 KB
ID:	3375412  
4th August 2015, 06:32 AM |#565  
Flag maputo mozambique
Thanks Meter: 11

More
hi guys
lets talk about the the biggest issue of G610 users ..which is cwm or twrp recovery so no need to wander around just root your fone with kingoroot it will install driver automatically after rooting reboot and conect you fone again to pc and open mtk droid tools hit root button maybe your fone will ask permision for adb but mostly its auotmaticaly granted no need to give permision after it says root permision temporarily available just go to backup tab and chose use boot from fone and hit recovery and boot it will ask you to make cwm auotmaticly hit yes infact hit yes whatever it says after that it will ask you to reload fone in recovery hit yes ....there you go now you have fully working cwm installed no need to worry now download any G610 rom put the zip in sd card and boot in recovery and install it will work but if it dont work just replace modem.img file fro system/etc/firmware/modem.img and flash again i hope this is preety much easy and clear for newbees
21st August 2015, 09:31 PM |#566  

More
Unhappy Help
sssw
Last edited by elwynn; 22nd August 2015 at 11:38 AM.
22nd August 2015, 11:38 AM |#567  

More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by usamaash

i'm making one for it

hey i dont now good english can you make video tutorial ? Please
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cwm g610-u20 roms, cyanogenmod, g610, huawei, kikat

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)