FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

[ROM] Eclipse Note 3 TW - 2.2 (1/13/15) - Real AOSP styling! KitKat has arrived!!

2,806 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,428

By nitroglycerine33, Recognized Developer on 22nd January 2014, 06:32 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
23rd August 2015, 05:01 AM |#3591  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
I know Sprint is not supported. But has anyone gotten this to work on Sprint recently? I see that some people were able to, just need some tips in the right direction.

I flashed, but didnt even boot. Full wipe, (data,caches,internal). Coming from a 4.4.4 Rom & NC5. I read that I first needed to be on Unified 4.4.2 Rom, is there a link?
Last edited by fortunejr; 23rd August 2015 at 05:06 AM.

24th August 2015, 01:49 AM |#3592  
Thanks Meter: 144

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fortunejr

I know Sprint is not supported. But has anyone gotten this to work on Sprint recently? I see that some people were able to, just need some tips in the right direction.

I flashed, but didnt even boot. Full wipe, (data,caches,internal). Coming from a 4.4.4 Rom & NC5. I read that I first needed to be on Unified 4.4.2 Rom, is there a link?

I'm not sure about the Sprint question. I believe you would have to change the APN settings before getting things to work with Sprint... but I'm not sure what the process for that would be.

I believe the Unified KK Firmware you're wanting is found here: ( http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23501681358551261

I haven't flashed this ROM, so maybe someone else will chime in who is experienced with it. With that said, I believe you'll want to flash the ROM on the stock slot and then you'll need to reboot the phone into Odin mode directly from Safestrap after flashing the Eclipse Rom. Then you would need to Odin flash the Unified KK Firmware before trying to boot into the Rom for the first time.

You might want to just restore the phone back to stock 4.4.2 to get a fresh start. You probably already know about Droidstyle's restore guide here: ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=46461911 ). After restoring the phone back to
"Official VRUCNC4 4.4.2," you can re-root with Towelroot, reinstall busybox and Safestrap 3.75 , and then try to flash the ROM again.

Good luck. :thumbup:
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread