[APP] RogueTools v1.1 - [Overclock & Change Screen Density] - [Updated: 04/27/2010]

Search This thread

myn

Retired Senior Recognized Developer
Nov 15, 2007
[APP] RogueTools v1.1 - [Overclock & Change Screen Density] - [Updated: 04/27/2010]

I now present you with RogueTools v1.1.

• Summary:

• This application is designed for the Vogue, Kaiser, Polaris and Nike devices. It allows you to dynamically overclock your device as well as change the screen density.

• Requirements:

• This application requires write access to your /system so this will only work on EXT2 and NAND installations.

• Overclocking Notes:

• Overclocking results will vary. Based upon the beta test results everyone was able to Overclock to 500mhz and have very stable results. Above this results really were mixed. Give it a try, I'd love to hear your results.

• To download, search in the market for "RogueTools"

• Screenshots:

OverClocking.png
    Density.png

Before (400mhz) and After (500mhz) CaffeineMark Benchmark

CaffeineMarkBefore.png
    CaffeineMarkAfter.png

• HUGE thanks to all of the beta testers. You guys did an outstanding job!:
    • citrit, cp0020, damianiw, DmK75, dzo, GriloVirante, Incubus26jc, inertone, jnadke, mblaster, Millence, mssmison, paipo, pyrator, scouzer, vrflyer

• Disclaimer:

• As always, I’m not responsible for anything that happens to your phone while using these files.

• Future Versions:

• I'm looking for some creative ideas on other additions you'd like to see added to this application. So if you have some thoughts, please let me know.

• Changelog:
    • 04/27/2010
      • Added device support for Nike
    • 04/24/2010
      • Version 1

Last edited:

incubus26jc

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 12, 2009
Illinois
sweet, I dont have to keep it secret anymore haha. Great job myn!! I havent had any issues with this in the month ive been using it.

incubus26jc

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 12, 2009
Illinois
I've kept mine clocked at 500mhz for the past couple of weeks and haven't noticed a huge degrade in battery performance.

What's your results been like Incubus?

No difference in batterylife no matter what im clocking at. Do i need to upgrade? Is the final version changed from the version im using?

cp0020

Sep 2, 2009
atlanta
I've kept mine clocked at 500mhz for the past couple of weeks and haven't noticed a huge degrade in battery performance.

What's your results been like Incubus?
i didnt have any problems at all. ran faster/ battery life was good. like incubus said....don't have to keep it a secret anymore lol

scouzer

Aug 18, 2008
oh noes i was forgotten as a beta tester :( lol

my results if anyone was wondering was a stable 550mhz 24/7.

vinny13

Nov 21, 2009
Hamilton
Will overclocking make my phone crap out any faster then not? Like bringing it up to 500mHz or where still stable won't make it run too hot and stuff? Just wonderin' cause my phone can get pretty warm with good web use and whatever...

Do want, though.

Top Liked Posts