Thanks Meter: 19

By sarman_1998, Junior Member on 4th January 2014, 10:04 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
25th August 2015, 11:19 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cushcalc

On my Asus Transformer T100 Chi, I have found that Volume Up plus power key boots you into the recovery menu. This also works on Lenovo tablets.

BTW, I have never heard of "Android based Windows". That seems like an oxymoron to me

Agrred, Android based windows, like wut. One is made by google and the other by microsoft. Not to mention all C++, c# and DOS code is directly incompatible with arm (what andorid uses). I mean yes some android phones are 64 bit and stuff but thats arm64 NOT the AMD64 standard that desktops and laptops use. The 32 bit x86 standard that laptops use is called i386 and was developed by intel. amd64 was developed by amd then purchased by intel who license amd to still use it. This is exactly why only Intel and AMD make desktop and laptop processors.

Companies like snapdragon simply take ARM chip designs and change them into their own processor, but its still an ARM based processor.

Two entirely different architectures, one designed for low power, standby , small screens and apps, the other for MAJOR general purpose use.

Take my word on this, the two will never merge

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread