FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

[Q] HTC Desire 310, need help for root, rom, cwm ...

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By bootdrive, Junior Member on 13th May 2014, 05:15 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
26th August 2015, 06:11 PM |#381  
Flag Abony
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by boka18

Hello Guys!
I have some excellent news!! Finally i managed to put a CWM to my HTC D310! All you have to do is follow this tutorial, it's real easy!

I HAVE FOUND THIS TUTORIAL HERE AND I HAVE JUST FOLLOWED IT AND MAKE IT EASIER FOR YOU TO DO IT. (BECAUSE THERE ARE SO MANY POSTS AND ITS IN RUSSIAN). SO SAY THANKS TO pavloseredjuk, & Gregorius_MC !

If you have installed the software update, continue reading. If not go to step C.

a. Getting the Required files!
1.a Download This. That is a HTC D310 Official Firmware.
2a. Download SPFlashTool and extract it somewhere. (ex. Desktop\FlashTools)
3a. Download MTKDroidTools
4a. Download the Driver and this one too and install them!
5a. Download the recovery

b. After you download and install/extract all of this above, proceed:
1b. Remove the battery from the phone, and start up the SpFlashTool ( in windows7 run as Admin)
2b. Click on the Scatter Loading, and locate where you have extracted the file in Step 1a. When u open the folder, u will have MT6582_scatter_1.00.1402.6. (Downloading agent - DA_SWSEC.bin)
3b. When the SPFlashTool is done reading the Scatter, you go to -> Options ->Download-> DA with CheckSum TICK IT! AND DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING ELSE (in options)
4b. Now, go back to the main screen and click DOWNLOAD.
5b. After clicking download, hold the VOL- button on your phone while plugging it with the usb cable! Hold it untill u see the RED bad on your SpFlashTool! After that - the process for flashing begins ( it takes for 5-10 minutes).

c. After you have flashed the phone:
1c. Root it! (RootGenius is good)
2c. Install Link2SD
3c. Open Link2SD and fine the EMAIL.apk, and uninstall it ( you can do it in other ways, just uninstall some system APP)
4c. Go to About Phone ->Software update -> AND DOWNLOAD THE UPDATE!
5c. When is finished downloading, click Install. The phone will try to install the UPDATE, but it will fail. So you click reboot system now. ( very important step)
6c. Right away you start up the MTK Droid Tools. Click the Root button ( down-right) to get the Shell Root.
7c. Go to the Root Backup and Recovery tab and click Install already prepared files!
8c. Than you choose the ones you got in the step 5a. It will ask u do you want patched boot, you click NO, than click yes twice!
9c. That would be all!!
d. If you were succesful at installing CWM, and you want a newer, CWM 6 version?
- Download this and flash it via rashr.

P.S To access the CWM, turn off phone, hold VOL+ and POWER Button!

Hy!
I would like to install CWM on my phone. Is this method working with the build number 1.00.401.14?
Last edited by Sultanka; 26th August 2015 at 06:26 PM.

27th August 2015, 12:21 AM |#382  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Work this for all builds oft the desire 310?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread