FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

[ROM][I605VRUFND7][4.4.2]OFFICIAL STOCK ROOTED ODEX/DEODEX[6/19/2014]

4,162 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,933

By lacoursiere18, Recognized Themer on 27th May 2014, 10:36 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Announcement from lacoursiere18: Updated core and debloated build now in the OP!
23rd August 2015, 06:37 AM |#1111  
Flag Everett
Thanks Meter: 123

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by boostedcx

Great, thanks for your replies. So, if I understand correctly, I only need to flash "Odin.WIFI.4G.Flash.Files.zip" from the JETT ROM page before flashing this ND7 ROM?

I think all you should have to do is do the Odin stuff to root, reboot and make sure you are rooted, Odin the mj9 radio, then I believe it is possible to flash 4.4.2 of your choice and then flash the radio zip file and boot into 4.4.2.

From all of the instructions for 4.3 based roms it does not appear to be required to actually install the rom to update to 4.4.2.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid187

My screen won't timeout or power won't turn off the screen right now. Lol! I don't know what happened. I'm using safestrap and this stock rom.

Make sure you didn't check the screen on box in display or change the settings, if you look and it is set to timeout, you may need to flash a fresh copy.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to fallen00sniper For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Yesterday, 04:09 AM |#1112  
Make sure you didn't check the screen on box in display or change the settings, if you look and it is set to timeout, you may need to flash a fresh copy.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Free mobile app[/QUOTE]

I'm note sure what was causing the problem, but a few reboots seems to solve it for now. Thanks!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread