FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

[APP][4.1+] CyanogenMod Apollo - Music Player (Updated 23.09.14)

2,687 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,967

By olokos, Recognized Contributor on 26th January 2014, 06:05 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
4th July 2015, 10:57 AM |#551  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sami Kabir

You can give Jair Music Player a try!

I switched from Apollo to Jair almost 6 months ago, and in my opinion, Jair is better.
(and it probably is one of the best music players for Android)

Ok, thanks for advise, i'm try Jair But Jair have glitch then back in to "Now Playing" screen with cover. I did not understand under what circumstances it occurs.
Last edited by lionnesquaer; 4th July 2015 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Edit

5th August 2015, 06:23 AM |#552  
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I've been using this player for years and it is my favorite. Thanks for the hard work.

Much of my older music library is in wma format. Can you please include wma support in future updates so I don't need to use other players? I know it's something of a legacy format, but many people have old files they don't want to re-rip (or, have lost their source CD's, cough cough).
5th August 2015, 06:48 AM |#553  
Flag Cologne
Thanks Meter: 494

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarFire_MK2

I've been using this player for years and it is my favorite. Thanks for the hard work.

Much of my older music library is in wma format. Can you please include wma support in future updates so I don't need to use other players? I know it's something of a legacy format, but many people have old files they don't want to re-rip (or, have lost their source CD's, cough cough).

I guess there won't be any further updates. Why? Read this post by olokos.

By the way, there is an official successor of Apollo, it's called Eleven and can be found here. There are two versions available, one for Android KitKat and one for Android Lollipop.
26th August 2015, 05:33 PM |#554  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctap001

No problem. So I did all the same steps with the addition of the removal of the PlayerPro and Mediago folders before doing the other steps. Problem still present.

Alright I found the solution in the form of a three year old app. [/URL]

Now I can finally use Apollo as my daily driver.

this may be an old error but I cannot find other mentions of it anywhere and the linked (and by now 4 years old) app above has been removed.( link in post 278, page 28, I cannot post links yet)

I am suffering from the same error. I've deleted a bunch of songs but the genres list does not delete the now empty genre entries. Are there any fixes known?
27th August 2015, 04:11 AM |#555  
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 68

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by orville87

I guess there won't be any further updates. Why? Read this post by olokos.

By the way, there is an official successor of Apollo, it's called Eleven and can be found here. There are two versions available, one for Android KitKat and one for Android Lollipop.

Thsnks!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread