Top Forum Discussions

[ROM][P700/P705][KITKAT 4.4.4][KTU84Q]UNOFFICIAL CM11 by IMER

4,086 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,565

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
20th April 2015, 04:11 PM |#961  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Oh!This ROM is fantastic!With odex this ROM is veeerry fast and smooth!And with malive booster it's too smoth!Very good!And no bugs!Some freeze are resplved with this build,goood!Multitasking is awesome!
The Following User Says Thank You to Gerdaxserty For This Useful Post: [ View ]

20th April 2015, 05:11 PM |#962  
Flag Bariloche
Thanks Meter: 5

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdaxserty

Oh!This ROM is fantastic!With odex this ROM is veeerry fast and smooth!And with malive booster it's too smoth!Very good!And no bugs!Some freeze are resplved with this build,goood!Multitasking is awesome!

Hi! Is there a guide on how to odex this ROM? and also, do you know if I can apply MaliveBooster without an external SD?
20th April 2015, 07:51 PM |#963  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bactu

Hi! Is there a guide on how to odex this ROM? and also, do you know if I can apply MaliveBooster without an external SD?

Hi!For odex your ROM you simply use this tool: http://forum.xda-developers.com/
showthread.php?t=2527268
For malive,put your malivebooster.zip in internal sd and go to recovery and select "install zip from sd card"
For odexing,you must to have 150MB free on system.Freeing space if you don't have 150MB free on system
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gerdaxserty For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2015, 03:19 PM |#964  
Flag Bariloche

Donate to Me
More
I've installed Malive and odexed the ROM. It's a bit faster and responsive, but still has some issues. The worst is lack of responsiveness when waking up the devices. It shows a black screen and I have to press On/Off button several times in order to wake it up.
25th June 2015, 12:40 PM |#965  
Flag Szombathely
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Awesome ROM considering the quality of our device. Good compromise between stability and speed. The above mentioned odex tool and malive booster helps too.
25th June 2015, 11:11 PM |#966  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bactu

I've installed Malive and odexed the ROM. It's a bit faster and responsive, but still has some issues. The worst is lack of responsiveness when waking up the devices. It shows a black screen and I have to press On/Off button several times in order to wake it up.

How you odexed the rom?
26th June 2015, 03:46 AM |#967  
Flag Bariloche

Donate to Me
More
Look at Gerdaxserty post, previous to my post
27th August 2015, 11:43 PM |#968  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Can someone please reupload for P700????
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm11 4.4.4, imer, lg optimus l7 p700/p705, ukranian cm developers
Previous Thread Next Thread