FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

[FTF INDEX] Sony Xperia M2 --Stock Firmwares(no root required)

526 posts
Thanks Meter: 153

By RootLord, Senior Member on 25th May 2014, 05:06 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
8th August 2015, 07:04 PM |#81  
Thanks Meter: 106

More
Link broken
Need a link for this one XPERIA M2 D2303 Central Europe 18.0.C.1.13

if anyone has it I would greatly appreciate it, thank you.

8th August 2015, 07:32 PM |#82  
Flag Osijek
Thanks Meter: 69

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptoncore

Need a link for this one XPERIA M2 D2303 Central Europe 18.0.C.1.13

if anyone has it I would greatly appreciate it, thank you.

Here you go: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxf...NTg/edit?pli=1
Credits for ftf: @AleksJ
Last edited by junk031; 8th August 2015 at 10:33 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to junk031 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th August 2015, 09:21 PM |#83  
Thanks Meter: 106

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by junk031

Here you go: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxf...NTg/edit?pli=1

Much obliged thank you! Worked perfectly.
The Following User Says Thank You to cryptoncore For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th August 2015, 10:52 PM |#84  
Thanks Meter: 87

More
If it's the global generic 4.3 by sakhir or something like that. It's actually customised tw ftf the kk ftf only goes up to. 21 I had to flash a pre-rooted Customised UK 18.3.1.C.1.15 to get any further. It all works fine I ran it for months myself but got fed up of not being updated.

D2303,18.3.1.C.1.15 kk, deodexed, debloated, rooted, philz touch recovery, bravia engine 2+x-reality+z3 super vivid, viper audio, xposed mods.
The Following User Says Thank You to aidy.lucas@gmail.com For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th August 2015, 10:15 PM |#85  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thanks for all the input on this thread. It's been helpful but hasn't given me what I'm looking for. Working on a D2306 for a friend from work who bricked theirs when they were trying to root to strip off all the stock crap preinstalled. PC companion repair brought it back but pushed it to 4.4.4 and they want it back to 4.3. I've tried every ftf I can find here and none do the job. All I want is a generic ENGLISH rom. The BR one listed at the beginning works, sure. But I kind of need the notifications in english not portugese. None of the 2305 ftfs work. Just keeps looping at the XPERIA screen. I found a central america 4.4.4 ftf that worked and I was able to root but the notifications were in spanish. Again, not what I need.

Is there seriously NO ftf out there that will bring my D2306 back to a fully english version? At this point I really don't care whether it's 4.3 or 4.4.4...I just want my friend to be able to read her notifications. PC companion isn't much help as it keeps repairing things, but whatever ftf I flashed and get the wrong language notifications stays that way, but it does update to 4.4.4.

So...does ANYONE know where I can find an ftf for a generic UK or north american version? Now that I figured out the 4.4.4 root I'm good. Only needed the root to pull off all the crapware preloaded so if I can get an unbranded version I will most likely not need to root again.

Help?
28th August 2015, 12:10 AM |#86  
Flag Ohrid
Thanks Meter: 431

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elguapohasahemi

Thanks for all the input on this thread. It's been helpful but hasn't given me what I'm looking for. Working on a D2306 for a friend from work who bricked theirs when they were trying to root to strip off all the stock crap preinstalled. PC companion repair brought it back but pushed it to 4.4.4 and they want it back to 4.3. I've tried every ftf I can find here and none do the job. All I want is a generic ENGLISH rom. The BR one listed at the beginning works, sure. But I kind of need the notifications in english not portugese. None of the 2305 ftfs work. Just keeps looping at the XPERIA screen. I found a central america 4.4.4 ftf that worked and I was able to root but the notifications were in spanish. Again, not what I need.

Is there seriously NO ftf out there that will bring my D2306 back to a fully english version? At this point I really don't care whether it's 4.3 or 4.4.4...I just want my friend to be able to read her notifications. PC companion isn't much help as it keeps repairing things, but whatever ftf I flashed and get the wrong language notifications stays that way, but it does update to 4.4.4.

So...does ANYONE know where I can find an ftf for a generic UK or north american version? Now that I figured out the 4.4.4 root I'm good. Only needed the root to pull off all the crapware preloaded so if I can get an unbranded version I will most likely not need to root again.

Help?

Try with Flashtool, it have XperiFirm integrated in it just select M2 and version of your phone it will do all the work. For root, search "root with No ota method" in M2 Q&A thread.

Good Luck.

Xperia M2 D2303 on K.K. 4.4.4
28th August 2015, 12:16 AM |#87  
Thanks Meter: 87

More
Didn't know they did the D2306 in the UK, think you'll need a north American one I've only got D2303. Are you sure you had it set up right I used customised tw firmware for months never once had a notification in tiawanwse once the language was set to English if I see a d2006 English ftf I'll post it here

D2303,18.3.1.C.1.15 kk, deodexed, debloated, rooted, philz touch recovery, bravia engine 2+x-reality+z3 super vivid, viper audio, xposed mods.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)