FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

Easy Magic PhilZ Touch Installer for MediaTek Devices ONLY (Developers ONLY)

907 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,104

By yuweng, Senior Member on 11th May 2014, 04:54 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Announcement from yuweng: Easy Magic PhilZ Touch Installer for MediaTek Devices ONLY
17th July 2015, 10:37 PM |#191  
Flag Glendora
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobl61

Uh-oh I tried this on my Blu Studio C D830U. First using Win 7. Didn't work, so tried it on XP. Pretty much did the same thing (stuck on 'please wait a moment'). However, after unplugging the device, it said that the recovery was successfully installed. I used flashify to reboot to recovery. Phone powered off and now won't power back on at all. Can't remove the battery, because it's built in. Any ideas?

When I connect the phone via USB it's unsuccessfully trying to install Wiko Android USB Ethernet/RNDIS? When I go to device manager, that entry keeps appearing and disappearing. Is the phone stuck in a bootloop?
The Following User Says Thank You to bobl61 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

18th July 2015, 08:06 AM |#192  
OP Senior Member

More
It has been mentioned many many times on this thread, i don't own all MTK devices, fyi, i don't even uses MTK devices nowadays & worse, users post solutions at other threads & not here... Its been mentioned here -> make backup X3

And Yes, your device is soft-brick, only by using SP Flash Tool to flash back the original stock 3e recovery & you'll have your device back, refer to here & here for more info... If you didn't make a Factory ROM backup then no choice but to send it back to BLU...
Last edited by yuweng; 23rd July 2015 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Update info...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yuweng For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th July 2015, 03:27 PM |#193  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuweng

It has been mentioned many many times on this thread, i don't own all MTK devices, fyi, i don't even uses MTK devices nowadays & worse, users post solutions at other threads & not here... Its been mentioned here -> make backup X3

And Yes, your device is soft-brick, only by using SP Flash Tool to flash back the original stock 3e recovery & you'll have your device back, refer to here & here for more info... If you didn't make a Factory ROM backup then no choice but to send it back to BLU...

hello, i has a mtk6572 watch, after rom update by spflash tools, usb dont work anymore. so, i has:

1- zip rom
2- usb dont work (only charging, no more usb mode popup)
3- i cannot flash by stock recovery, because no volume buttons to navigate menus

this software is usefull for me? how to make custom recovery for my watch without usb connection, to try flashing again and solve usb issues?
The Following User Says Thank You to arovaris For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th July 2015, 02:09 PM |#194  
OP Senior Member

More
This is not the MTK unbrick thread, try your luck here or send it back to your supplier...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yuweng For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th August 2015, 06:45 AM |#195  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Mlais MX Base - Android 5.1, phone is on 6735 chipset
Philz is unable to unpack recovery.img - says "can't find magic bytes"
I can provide the .img file if needed
The Following User Says Thank You to chavv For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th August 2015, 12:57 AM |#196  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
i have tried on mt6572 and says ''aborting, the recovery can't be repacked'', does exist any solution?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
mediatek, mtk, philz touch, porting tool, recovery
Previous Thread Next Thread