Thanks Meter: 175

By sev7en, Senior Member on 12th May 2014, 01:36 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
26th August 2015, 05:45 PM |#351  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gue22

There´s a description (in English) on https://laurensvanduijn.nl/wordpress...e-installatie/
It worked for me with 1.0.4.
Cheers
G.

It did not work for me and tried to root with KingRoot. It succeeded on rooting, but I am going really crazy: after it got rooted, it would not let me enable wi-fi anymore (button yes/no on settings stays gray).

I have factory reset the device, but I still have root after factory resetting and the wi-fi problem persists. Please, could you give me any advice? My kernel is "3.0.21-00003-omap-android+".

Thank you.

26th August 2015, 09:59 PM |#352  

More
Would these be suitable as an everyday display replacement?
I'm interested in using the BT-200 as an external display for another computer, like a macbook or raspberry pi. Is this feasible? Is the text resolution legible/crisp? Would prolonged (4-6h) usage fatigue your eyes more than a normal display?
28th August 2015, 10:17 AM |#353  
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonio9213

It did not work for me and tried to root with KingRoot. It succeeded on rooting, but I am going really crazy: after it got rooted, it would not let me enable wi-fi anymore (button yes/no on settings stays gray).

I have factory reset the device, but I still have root after factory resetting and the wi-fi problem persists. Please, could you give me any advice? My kernel is "3.0.21-00003-omap-android+".

Thank you.

Looks like KingRoot disabled your WiFi... This can happen with unsupported/untested moverio root tools.
Normally a factory reset should work fine, that thould remove the root unless KingRoot modified the system or boot image of the moverio...
Could try to manually reflash the moverio from R to D, that wipes partitions but disables miracast....
https://laurensvanduijn.nl/wordpress...w-to-and-info/

i will try to dump my system en boot partitions to flashable data.
Last edited by Xenn0X; 28th August 2015 at 10:22 AM.
28th August 2015, 01:14 PM |#354  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenn0X

Looks like KingRoot disabled your WiFi... This can happen with unsupported/untested moverio root tools.
Normally a factory reset should work fine, that thould remove the root unless KingRoot modified the system or boot image of the moverio...
Could try to manually reflash the moverio from R to D, that wipes partitions but disables miracast....
https://laurensvanduijn.nl/wordpress...w-to-and-info/

i will try to dump my system en boot partitions to flashable data.

My system version is already D1.1.2 (developer version), and I cannot install the SystemUpdate.apk to reflash de moverio as the last version is already installed.

Could anyone who has developer version (D1.1.2) help me to dump the system or boot image and restore on mine?

Thank you.
Last edited by Antonio9213; 28th August 2015 at 02:03 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)