FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[Q&A] Help thread. Ask away! (Noob friendly)

2,580 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,035

By dansou901, Recognized Contributor on 26th April 2014, 05:42 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
26th August 2015, 10:02 AM |#3311  
Forum Moderator
Knocking on your door
Thanks Meter: 11,139

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanandroid

Actually i am well awaired that its an opo forum and i am here from so many time..just wanna clear the things.

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Free mobile app

But this thread is specific to one device and one device only so you're off topic, you need to ask in the correct section.

26th August 2015, 10:42 AM |#3312  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Ok bro.

26th August 2015, 04:19 PM |#3313  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi there, trying to install the 15 second ADB Installer 1.4.2 ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2588979 )

For what ever reason im getting the following error during the instillation process, and no ADB folder is being created on my C drive (Or in any other user file).

Using the file path listed in the error message it brought me to this folder/ Not really sure what i should do.

Thanks again for the help

Yesterday, 02:19 AM |#3314  

More
Disable Data roaming notification??
This has been driving me up a wall. I don't get good coverage inside my house so my phone constantly goes offline. I have WiFi so this is no issue, but the problem is this ridiculously annoying notification that is seemingly impossible to get rid of. There are fixes for other phones through various methods, but I just cannot find a way to disable it for the opo. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

http sionkappa (dot) deviantart.com (dot) art/screenshot-556641647
(cant even upload a screenshot??)
Notification:

Data roaming
You've lost data connectivity because you left your home network with data roaming turned off.
Last edited by sion.; Yesterday at 02:44 AM. Reason: I have root access, willing to do anything to get rid of this.
Yesterday, 03:55 AM |#3315  

More
MultiROM TWRP Bug (X-post as the official thread seemed dead)
Whenever I try to boot into MultiROM TWRP, I get what seems to be the TWRP menu, but warped horizontally such that I can't make out anything. Pressing on the screen where the buttons are supposed to be works sometimes.

I don't know what exactly caused this to happen, just that I wanted to flash something to a secondary ROM and found this. The actual MultiROM menu comes up perfectly fine when I boot into system. Normal TWRP works perfectly fine. I have tried many different versions of MultiROM TWRP and none of them seem to work.

As well, when trying to install MultiROM from the MultiROM Manager app, I keep getting the message "failed to mount /cache" when trying to install MultiROM TWRP (so I flash it through fastboot).
Yesterday, 04:45 AM |#3316  

More
Firstly turn on airplane mode then turn on wifi it should solve the notification problem because now sim is off.

Yesterday, 06:13 AM |#3317  
Forum Moderator
Knocking on your door
Thanks Meter: 11,139

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanandroid

Firstly turn on airplane mode then turn on wifi it should solve the notification problem because now sim is off.

Use the quote feature when you're replying to someone, otherwise it isn't clear who you're talking to.
Yesterday, 07:03 AM |#3318  
Flag Visakhapatnam
Thanks Meter: 101

More
Helpp!!
I m on stock Android 5.0 cynagenmod12s Rooted with bootloader unlocked and TWRP installed.. Can i directly install the 5.1 System update through OTA?
Yesterday, 07:13 AM |#3319  
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag Cardiff
Thanks Meter: 12,843

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by manoj_nike15

I m on stock Android 5.0 cynagenmod12s Rooted with bootloader unlocked and TWRP installed.. Can i directly install the 5.1 System update through OTA?

If you mean the 300MB OTA then no, TWRP won't install this version.

You either need to switch to stock recovery or use one of the full versions of COS12.1

Sent via Bacon...
Yesterday, 01:25 PM |#3320  

More
I am sorry sir.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
help thread, noob friendly
Previous Thread Next Thread