FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

View Poll Results: Have you been unlocked your bootloader using either method?

YES, I'M UNLOCKED IN ALL ITS GLORY

111 Vote(s)
54.68%
NO, NEITHER WORKED

28 Vote(s)
13.79%
I WANT TO, BUT I DONT TRUST IT

64 Vote(s)
31.53%

Potential Bootloader Unlock for Non-Dev Edition

1,254 posts
Thanks Meter: 656

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
9th May 2015, 07:52 AM |#911  
Quote:
Originally Posted by larsdennert

Not possible on the latest firmware for the HD. I am selling my bootloader unlocked Razr HD Maxx on swappa though.

yea sorry bud, you really should go back to the razr hd forum to be able to get any kind of help. XDA divided its forums clearly for easy troubleshooting and collective developing

27th August 2015, 10:28 AM |#912  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
This phone is unlockable, even with locked bootloader:
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f719...ey-box-1982600
27th August 2015, 05:13 PM |#913  
Thanks Meter: 79

More
That was on SU2-3.3 which I believe Sunshine worked on. Not SU6-7.2 which is the last build.
28th August 2015, 02:22 PM |#914  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Has anyone successfully used this method recently? I used this method to unlock my old Moto X (XT1060) before it's untimely demise , but I can't seem to find anyone selling...
28th August 2015, 02:43 PM |#915  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 301

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimez

Has anyone successfully used this method recently? I used this method to unlock my old Moto X (XT1060) before it's untimely demise , but I can't seem to find anyone selling...

Answer is in the post right above yours

Sent from my Ascend Mate 2 using Tapatalk
28th August 2015, 02:48 PM |#916  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I think he is referring to the bootloader unlock code purchases through the Chinese site. I'm guessing He just isn't up to date that there is no real hope for out Droid MAXX / Ultras until 5.1 drops for them and has a potential available security flaw or someone breaks motos bootloader wide open.

Sent from my XT1080 using XDA Free mobile app
28th August 2015, 02:59 PM |#917  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Yup, that's what I was referring to. I used the middle-man method over a year ago on my Moto X, but then it fought some concrete. Now I've got my wife's Droid Ultra (since I just got her a G4), and I've got the itch to get AOSP on it.
28th August 2015, 03:49 PM |#918  
Flag Dodgeville, WI
Thanks Meter: 64

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimez

Yup, that's what I was referring to. I used the middle-man method over a year ago on my Moto X, but then it fought some concrete. Now I've got my wife's Droid Ultra (since I just got her a G4), and I've got the itch to get AOSP on it.

If you're on SU6-7, it's not gonna happen. Best we have is the CrashXXL root method, and that still has a locked SYSTEM. So far, no breaks in bootloader unlock or S-off for the Ultra/Maxx/Mini on 4.4.4.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)