Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
19th August 2015, 11:39 AM |#1211  
Flag The Borders
Thanks Meter: 2,783

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djha53k

Hi, I havi Win7 and I ran "cmd" under Administrator.

Go into developer options and revoke adb permissions then unplug/plug your device type adb devices and you should get a pop up asking you to authorize this computer
Actually after reading your post again that may not help if its only recovery that throws the error, do you still have a problem when your phone has booted into the rom ?
The Following User Says Thank You to bombadier For This Useful Post: [ View ]

20th August 2015, 10:20 AM |#1212  
Flag Prague
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Lightbulb
Quote:
Originally Posted by bombadier

Go into developer options and revoke adb permissions then unplug/plug your device type adb devices and you should get a pop up asking you to authorize this computer
Actually after reading your post again that may not help if its only recovery that throws the error, do you still have a problem when your phone has booted into the rom ?

Hi, nope I do not have this issue anymore once I downgrade TWRP back to 2.8.6.0
23rd August 2015, 04:17 PM |#1213  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Post upgrading to v2.8.7.0 in bacon, the nightly upgrade script stopped auto executing.

Selecting "reboot and upgrade" post the latest IMG downloading simply reboots the device with no chance of seeing if an error occurred.

Downgrading to v2.8.6.1 gets it working as expected again.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Tx.
27th August 2015, 06:15 AM |#1214  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
now i'm in twrp 2.8.5.0 how can i update to 2.8.7.0 please provid the download link and
before flashing wipe data is required please tell me how to update
Last edited by sam191919; 27th August 2015 at 06:20 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to sam191919 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th August 2015, 08:54 AM |#1215  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam191919

now i'm in twrp 2.8.5.0 how can i update to 2.8.7.0 please provid the download link and
before flashing wipe data is required please tell me how to update

RTFM

"TWRP Install (Requires TWRP 2.8.4 or higher already installed):

Download the latest TWRP image file (.img) from the download link and boot TWRP. Go to install and find and select the Images... button. Browse to the image that you downloaded and select it. Choose recovery and swipe to flash."

Source: https://twrp.me/devices/oneplusone.html
The Following User Says Thank You to tropicanapure For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th August 2015, 05:31 PM |#1216  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Will there be support for 4x4, 5x5 and 6x6 patterns in future? Personally I'm using a 4x4 pattern and got my device encrypted. Accessing TWRP is only possible when I disable security before boot, because TWRP only allows entering 3x3 patterns. Annoying for ROM updates, but a huge problem if you're having issues with your ROM (bootloop, force closes etc). Then all your data is lost, because disabling security before boot is impossible without a proper running ROM and TWRP doesn't allow large pattern sizes.

Or is there maybe a workaround to unlock via PIN if you convert pattern to PIN?

I don't know if this was asked yet in this thread, the forum search is down atm. If yes, sorry for my question.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread