By TreyHarper, Junior Member on 15th April 2014, 04:34 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
11th August 2015, 07:30 PM |#51  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Any luck with Wifi Tether Router?
Quote:
Originally Posted by barfoot1

I am experiencing the exact same problem (Sprint, G5, Lollipop). I've used Titanium backup to uninstall connections optimizer and have all the same settings otherwise. I have tried working with Fabio, but he is still insisting connection optimizer is resetting the WIFI connection, which causes tethering to drop out.

I have used the android app "SysLog" to capture android logs to try and figure out what is going on, but have not found any other applications that could be interfering with the WIFI connection.

Is there someone that might be able to analyze my logs further and create a patch to try and remedy this problem? Please PM me.
Thanks!
-J

Hi Barfoot1,
Any luck finding culrpit? I also used Titanium backup to freeze Connections Optimizer and it did not solve issue. I also cannot use the ##3283# method to activate hotspot due to all methods to recover MSL that I have seen (like getprop ril.MSL) no longer work on S5 Lollipop.

If anyone also knows how to get MSL code for SM-G900P on Lollipop, please let me know. Yes, I've already tried calling/chatting with SPRINT, but they are on to this method and will not give out MSL anymore.

Thx,
B

28th August 2015, 02:03 PM |#52  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Sprint didnt have any problem giving me the MSL for my phone via chat today. I just told them I needed to disable band 26 because it was overrun. They happily gave me the MSL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfortega@comcast.net

Hi Barfoot1,
Any luck finding culrpit? I also used Titanium backup to freeze Connections Optimizer and it did not solve issue. I also cannot use the ##3283# method to activate hotspot due to all methods to recover MSL that I have seen (like getprop ril.MSL) no longer work on S5 Lollipop.

If anyone also knows how to get MSL code for SM-G900P on Lollipop, please let me know. Yes, I've already tried calling/chatting with SPRINT, but they are on to this method and will not give out MSL anymore.

Thx,
B

29th August 2015, 01:42 AM |#53  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
I got my msl easily through chat. I just ask for it and they give it right away. So easy. Then I went to use it and couldn't change what I needed for hotspot. So I had to go into telephony.db to change it there. I'm on NK4 still.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)