FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

[COMMIT] [AOSP] JustArchi's ArchiDroid Optimizations V4.1 - Unleash the power!

8,584 posts
Thanks Meter: 36,696
 
By JustArchi, Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer on 18th May 2014, 02:38 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
25th August 2015, 05:37 PM |#1411  
Account currently disabled
Flag Cracow
Thanks Meter: 1,478
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustArchi

What i have to change in this script to get -floop flags?
https://github.com/UBERTC/uber-scrip...ndroideabi-4.9
Can you suggest other TC similar to uber with all possible flags built in?
 
 
26th August 2015, 02:22 AM |#1412  
JustArchi's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 36,696
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastero9017

What i have to change in this script to get -floop flags?
https://github.com/UBERTC/uber-scrip...ndroideabi-4.9
Can you suggest other TC similar to uber with all possible flags built in?

SaberMod. Also available on my github with newest august version. I'm using it at the moment.
26th August 2015, 02:55 AM |#1413  
Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 1,025
 
More
@JustArchi which toolchain would you recommend for 64bit devices?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
26th August 2015, 06:33 AM |#1414  
JustArchi's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 36,696
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akhilnarang

@JustArchi which toolchain would you recommend for 64bit devices?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Probably SM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JustArchi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 11:22 AM |#1415  
Recognized Contributor
London
Thanks Meter: 3,434
 
More
Smile
@JustArchi

Just wanted to say thanks for your work and sharing it. For me it's the best type of optimization patch as I find it much easier to read, understand and maintain than going with things like Optipop's optimizations which I was using previously or Sabermod's due to the minimal changes needed. The extra milliseconds I gain or lose wasn't worth it for me. Also thanks for using the cross-ng tool after getting round to installing it right I was able to use your .config to get 5.2 with -mcpu=cortex-a7, -mfpu=neon-vfpv4 quite easily. I can see how awesome/versatile the tool can be if you have the knowledge unlike me (Hopefullu will change with time .

Just wanted to know what your thoughts are on this project -
http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...-llvm-t3035162
Yesterday, 11:30 AM |#1416  
JustArchi's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 36,696
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayant

@JustArchi

Just wanted to say thanks for your work and sharing it. For me it's the best type of optimization patch as I find it much easier to read, understand and maintain than going with things like Optipop's optimizations which I was using previously or Sabermod's due to the minimal changes needed. The extra milliseconds I gain or lose wasn't worth it for me. Also thanks for using the cross-ng tool after getting round to installing it right I was able to use your .config to get 5.2 with -mcpu=cortex-a7, -mfpu=neon-vfpv4 quite easily. I can see how awesome/versatile the tool can be if you have the knowledge unlike me (Hopefullu will change with time .

Just wanted to know what your thoughts are on this project -
http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...-llvm-t3035162

I was never a big fan of LLVM. I have no thoughts about that.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
justarchi archidroid optimizations linaro hack
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes