Thanks Meter: 1,623

By arcardinal, Senior Member on 12th January 2014, 10:53 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Yesterday, 01:00 AM |#3551  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordjynx

You need the one posted in the OP. It's an LP not kk.

I only know of the LP baseband provided in the LP bootstack and that was the one I tested with. Only then I tested with KK basebands because at least the Cloudyfa KK baseband does work with most LP ROMs (like CM).
Last edited by NetDwarf; Yesterday at 01:03 AM.

Yesterday, 12:47 PM |#3552  

More
Hmm, I can't import contacts on a freshly installed SlimLP-0.6 (30.08.) on a d802. I guess it's looking for an external SDcard that is not there.

But beside that and the Knock-On Feature everything seems to work *yay*. If anyone is interested in a guide to compile SlimLP (for d802, but probably working for every model) I would do one. Someone needs to tell me in which subforum this belongs, tho (Android Deveopment, Original Android Development, in doubt I use: Q&A).
Last edited by NetDwarf; Yesterday at 01:10 PM.
Yesterday, 10:25 PM |#3553  
Flag Adelaide
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NetDwarf

Hmm, I can't import contacts on a freshly installed SlimLP-0.6 (30.08.) on a d802. I guess it's looking for an external SDcard that is not there.

But beside that and the Knock-On Feature everything seems to work *yay*. If anyone is interested in a guide to compile SlimLP (for d802, but probably working for every model) I would do one. Someone needs to tell me in which subforum this belongs, tho (Android Deveopment, Original Android Development, in doubt I use: Q&A).

That sounds great! Can you share your build? Slimlp is an excellent ROM for G2. I also think the guide should go to general/Q&A.
Today, 01:12 AM |#3554  

More
@senthil.ck: Yeah here is my build. The only thing I changed to the standard settings, is the SELinux status to enforcing. And in general it's probably highly experimental altho I did not find any problems beside the KnockOn feature.

This build is for d802 and was intended for my private use*. If it breaks anything I take no liability. Download at your own risk.

*therefore the name of the (kernel) builder is ente@ente because when I setup a VM I take some random names usually. Next time it will be NetDwarf
Last edited by NetDwarf; Today at 01:14 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread