FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

please help help help gionee p3 stuck at boot logo..

12 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By jackey31, Junior Member on 2nd March 2014, 03:18 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
18th January 2015, 06:22 PM |#11  
Flag Lagos
Thanks Meter: 16

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackey31

I have finally found a rom. Zip for p3 and i have also created the scatter file using mtk droid tool my device is mt6582.. I dont know how to flash plz help me and guide me step by step...

Would really help to know what files are contained in that ROM.zip file because for SP flash tool, you'll need scatter file and other files like system.img , boot.img etc

26th August 2015, 07:27 AM |#12  

More
Unhappy Plzzz Help Me...Friends Im New To this....
I've Gionee P3, I've rooted by using kingroot, and I've installed xposed installer,
And opened it then I open framework andbi clicked ins all/update but it is not correctly installed so I searched on Google how to install xposed installer on Gionee P3, I found one solution that is given in this link:

( I can't put link here) so plz search how to install xposed installer on Gionee P3? And you will see a video....

Now the problem is I've done all procedures on that video finally I opened xposed installer app and clicked install/update, it asked reboot your mobile and I clicked OK, then it reboots but suddenly it shows "Unfortunately Launcher has stopped" I've reset my mobile but still I'm having that problem.. Even I slide down and clicked settings that also shows "Unfortunately settings has stopped" Everything Has stopped on my mobile... So plz help me... How to solve this problem? Plz plz plz help me.... Thank-you....
Yesterday, 05:55 AM |#13  
OP Junior Member
Flag Kharagpur

More
Try installing xposed again and then uninstall... Do u have cwm installed? @Parthisathish
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)