[ROM][FALCON][5.1.x][OFFICIAL] ParanoidAndroid 5+ Legacy[UNIFIED]

955 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,763

By DC07, Recognized Contributor on 15th January 2013, 11:11 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
30th August 2015, 07:53 PM |#3871  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Hey guys, which camera app can you recommend me to use with this rom?
I'm loving this rom soooo much, thank you very much

Yesterday, 09:09 AM |#3872  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Alternative to Motorola Assist
After some days with PA I like very much what you guys did here. Thanks a lot for the great job!

The only thing I am missing so far is the function that the phone mutes automatically when I got an appointment in my calender marked with "not available". In stock ROM I was using Motorola Assist for that but it will not work on my Moto G PA even if I import the original .apk manually.

I checked some apps offering this funktion via Google play store but none of them seem to work, propably according to 5.1 system - some developers mentioned issues with that.

Do you have any good advice for me here what solution might work with PA 5.1 (pa_falcon-5.1-20150823)?
Thanks a lot for sharing your experience with me!
Yesterday, 09:19 PM |#3873  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Question Strange problem with playing music since the last update
Hello,
i like this rom on my moto g, it's the best.

But after the last update per paranoid ota, google music or the pre installed music player can't play 80% of my music. From some albums, it plays on track, but not the other ones.
So i try to find out the problem; my player pro have this problem, too.. i touch play, but no sound.. Youtube have sound, the ringtones work, but i have problems playing my tracks. Before i updated, there were no problem.
When i enable the dsp-pack in player pro with some audio buffer, i can play all tracks with player pro.
Google Music, for examble have still the same problems.

May be there is a failure in the sound buffering from this rom? I try the audio fx app on and off.. but google music and the pre installed player still have those problem....
any idea?

Greets

Wolfgang
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aospa 4+, moto g, paranoid android
Previous Thread Next Thread