FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

[Android][Unlock/S-OFF] SunShine for modern Motorola & HTC devices

4,724 posts
Thanks Meter: 11,335

By jcase, Forum Moderator / Senior Recognized Developer - Taco Vendor on 23rd June 2014, 08:06 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Yesterday, 10:32 PM |#3891  
OP Forum Moderator / Senior Recognized Developer - Taco Vendor
Flag Sequim WA
Thanks Meter: 11,335

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beukhof1

So I have soff via sunshine now (thanks for that ). Flashed stock European firmware then Flashed twrp 2.8.7.0 and changed the cid to 11111111 (supercid) (was euro tmobile) then Flashed cm12.1 again and still it's not booting im getting stuck on boot logo.

I can flash and boot sense based roms (like insertcoin etc.) just fine but when i try cm12.1 for example i get stuck a bootloop i have tryed cm12.1/candy5/euphoria with and witout diferent gapps. Also tried to wipe with advanced setting and just a factory reset.

I also see this while flashing cm12.1: "detected filesystem ext4 for /dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/system" and "patching system image unconditionally"

What am I doing wrong? It feels like I'm missing something.

We don't have anything to do with custom roms, so I'm unaware of this error. Have you ensured that you are flashing a rom compatible with your device, as well as using the appropriate TWRP image? Outside of that, contact the rom developer.

JC

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)