[ROM]Adoli v1 | Monster M7 Tablet | Pre-Rooted | 4.1.1

533 posts
Thanks Meter: 21
By kaiserII101, Senior Member on 25th January 2014, 01:09 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
2nd September 2015, 09:05 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 12
Rom Update!
Sorry to revive an almost year old thread, but The Monster M7 tablet fell into my hands a few days ago and I just had to get it rooted and install a custom rom. I found this thread and having been working hard at making a custom rom based off of this thread. I have finally finished it with the basics. This rom flashes CWM Recovery as the custom recovery. This needs to be flashed with Rk Batch Tool Flashing Software found here, here, or here.

3GB App-Userspace
CWM Recovery Integrated
Superuser binary updated(Fixes The SU binary needs to be updated problem people are having)
Pre-installed Superuser app is now Super SU(Fixes The SU binary needs to be updated problem people are having)
Pre-installed Launcher app is now Nova Launcher
Pre-installed browser is now Chrome
Xposed Installer Updated to v33
A few other pre-installed apps updated

1) Shutdown the M7 tablet
2) Run the RK Batch Tool, Open Device Manager
3) Connect the USB cable to the PC, while pressing the volume down button on the side of the M7. You will see nothing on the screen, but at this point, Windows should be alerting you to a USB device insertion. Win 7 detects the device and leaves it as unknown (which is expected). Windows 8/8.1 or Windows 10 may have problems at this step!!(error message, usb has malfunctioned)
4)Go into the device manager, find the unknown device, and update its driver with the Rk Batch Tool driver for your bitness and os.
5)Now the RK Batch Tool should show green for your tablet.
6)Load the ROM and press the Recover button.
7)Have a beer while it flashes.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread