Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][4.4.4][OFFICIAL & NIGHTLIES][ENRC2B] MoKee OpenSource Project

26 posts
Thanks Meter: 84
Post Reply Email Thread
12th December 2014, 06:47 PM |#181  
Thanks Meter: 24
Originally Posted by morbvamp

In my experience, elite kernel gave a bettery life in all 4.4.x ROM's I tried it.

After a few days of using it I can only second that! Battery life got way better and the smoothness feels more consistent, not changing from hour to hour. Totally recommended!

€: Forgot to mention the best thing about the new kernel underlying this ROM: The cursed music stuttering is completely gone! Come on MoKee, ship this as your new default kernel!
The Following User Says Thank You to namelessrabbit For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift namelessrabbit Ad-Free
22nd December 2014, 02:32 PM |#182  
Thanks Meter: 9

A question:
Are application like SetCPU or "No Frill CPU" compatible with this ROM? I have SetCPU and I'd like to use it also with Mokee, to control CPU.
Any issue here?

Thank you very much in advance.

26th December 2014, 10:39 AM |#183  
Thanks Meter: 23
am i the only one that his backlight of the buttons does not work?
i came from viper rom where they worked perfectly fine...
if i need to configure somthing please tell me - i already went to settings > buttons > backlight >enabled
if its a kernel problem or configurqation i am runnig lastest elite kernel ...if i need to play with the kernel settings please tell me which and how

thank you for your help,
sorry if that was asked before i did search at this thread and found nothing...

overall except for this problem its a really good ROM

edit : forgot to say ( i dont know if it matters ) i have used 1213 1219 and 1223 build none of them fixed the issue
31st December 2014, 04:31 AM |#184  
Flag Puerto Plata
Thanks Meter: 200
Fool Question.
I just saw somthing, the ONE X PLUS international and at&t version have the same hardware at all, the only difference is the 4g connection in the at&t model. I just deared to say that could be possible to flash any international htc one x plus rom in a at&t model, cause the have the same processor, therefore th same libs, drivers and etc. This is the fool question. Can that be done? knowing that i decided to take any risk. Come on everyone and booo me!
1st February 2015, 05:59 PM |#185  
Thanks Meter: 7,162
Donate to Me
With the release of the HISTORY version, development for MK44.4 has finally ended. A new thread for MK50.2 will be coming soon provided if the device is supported Check here to see if device is supported; if not, no ETA's please.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ryuinferno For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ryuinferno Ad-Free
29th July 2015, 08:15 AM |#186  
Forum Moderator
Flag Knocking on your door
Thanks Meter: 18,043
Donate to Me
Thread closed, development has ceased.
2nd September 2015, 12:19 PM |#187  
Forum Moderator
Flag Knocking on your door
Thanks Meter: 18,043
Donate to Me
All issues with the warez in this ROM have been resolved, there...

Thread opened!

Thankyou to @martincz for his cooperation in getting this matter resolved.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread