FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

View Poll Results: Do you want to continue building off of Note 3 base, or Use S5 base

Note 3 Base

84 Vote(s)
47.19%
S5 Base

94 Vote(s)
52.81%

AllianceROM Lollipop v11 The Rebirth! 08.22.2015

4,229 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,521

By TheDriller, Senior Member on 10th June 2014, 06:57 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Announcement from RErick: AllianceROM Lollipop International Base
Yesterday, 03:31 PM |#5281  
Thanks Meter: 75

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quentin86

I have similar problem on new V11 version. My phone won't charge unless the phone state is the lockscreen.
When i try to use phone connected to the charge. It drain battery even connected to the charger. If phone state is lockscreen then charging

There is no problem when i'm using v9 version.

I tried to flash OC1 kernel. But, not fixed. Changed cables, charger, reflash rom with a full wipe.. etc.. nothing worked.

Weird. Are either of you using apps that speed up charging? I am not sure how to get to USB settings, but I remember there being an option to charge on USB. If I can find how to get there, I will let you know.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Yesterday, 04:27 PM |#5282  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I did a clean upgrade to v11 and I am looking for the one handed pattern unlock. Was this removed or move?
Travis
Yesterday, 08:37 PM |#5283  
Flag Felts Mills, NY
Thanks Meter: 8

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gangpe

Weird. Are either of you using apps that speed up charging? I am not sure how to get to USB settings, but I remember there being an option to charge on USB. If I can find how to get there, I will let you know.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

No. Never heard about such an app. Definitely not using anything like that.
Today, 01:20 AM |#5284  
Thanks Meter: 538

More
update
What should we be expecting on the update. What new stuff will it be involving. Really anxious for it like on Christmas mourning lol.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread