Remove All Ads from XDA

KingSenseDS Six 2.0.0|KitKat|Sense6|Sense6Tools,BootManager,ROOT,V iper4

786 posts
Thanks Meter: 666

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
5th November 2014, 06:11 PM |#191  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
guys , just read about kingsense ds 3 rom in comment but not able to find it ..link plzz

Sent from my HTC Desire 816 dual sim using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

5th November 2014, 08:20 PM |#192  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnu

guys , just read about kingsense ds 3 rom in comment but not able to find it ..link plzz

--->Click!<---
…Chinese installer :\
The Following User Says Thank You to peyotr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift peyotr Ad-Free
6th November 2014, 03:38 PM |#193  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
thanks for link buddy , but I want a english one , can u upload some screenshots of that rom ..

7th November 2014, 07:53 PM |#194  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnu

thanks for link buddy , but I want a english one , can u upload some screenshots of that rom ..

I don't use this ROM, because I don't understand Chinese at all. I only downloaded it once from a Chinese site with a little help from my friends: Good and Google Translate.
I'm sorry. :\
The Following User Says Thank You to peyotr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift peyotr Ad-Free
9th November 2014, 02:48 AM |#195  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktackle

Ok it's uploading.

but when you say Camera support Zoe, it means Zoe works out of the box? or it will say 'comming soon' ? what is the completed percentage of the upload? :P

Thank
16th November 2014, 06:31 PM |#196  
Thanks Meter: 182

More
is this ROM for international desire 816 dual sim?
is it disable the write protection for use root access?
7th August 2015, 07:37 PM |#197  
Flag Vadodara
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi,

I have installed this rom on my HTC Desire 816v a5_dugl china unicom and i am facing a issue, i have successfully installed the rom but i cannot use the rom as when the phone start and boots the rom i get a HTC logo but i can lock the phone and unlock it, when i unlock the phone it displays HTC logo and back button and home button in the bottom but when i touch the buttons nothing happens. Please help me.
3rd September 2015, 08:21 PM |#198  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Post Password for boot.img for htc 816 dual sim
I have being trying to install the rom but I can't because the boot.img is loading and I later found out that it is password protected so the phone can't boot so it stays on the white screen with the htc logo. Please can you provide me with the password so that I can boot into my phone. I'll very happy if you answer this my request.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)