590 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,320

By quangnhut123, Senior Member on 27th June 2014, 06:21 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
25th August 2015, 02:40 AM |#681  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
@quangnhut123
I've flash right away d61810c_00 (kitkat) over d61820b_00 (lollipop) without any fuss
Just downgraded my rom to stock. Kitkat is much sweeter than that of Lollipop for it is chocolate. Just a thought

P.S.
- got issues in Win10 as of now it may not be supported yet probably in future updates. but so far it's fine in Win7 x64.
Last edited by akiroJo; 25th August 2015 at 06:27 AM.

26th August 2015, 07:32 PM |#682  
Flag Cluj-Napoca

More
I just got back to KK stock rom few minutes ago, from CM12.1 . [1] Installed USB Driver from the official LG site, [2] enter into Download mode and.. the first attempt, after click on Start and OK in the language window with FLash Tools, it doesn't recognize my phone. But I saw that in the end, after all the steps, it open LGMobile Support Tool program, so.. I [3] closed Flash Tools and opened LGMobile Support Tool, without disconnect the phone... I wen to "Install USB Driver" and wait until the program recognized my phone.. If there is some drivers to install the program will do for sure, in my case, wasn't necessary. After that, went [4] back to Flash Tools, started all over again.. and Voila!!
Last edited by dabo2100; 26th August 2015 at 07:37 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dabo2100 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th August 2015, 10:06 PM |#683  
Flag Belo Horizonte
Thanks Meter: 4,296

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabo2100

I just got back to KK stock rom few minutes ago, from CM12.1 . [1] Installed USB Driver from the official LG site, [2] enter into Download mode and.. the first attempt, after click on Start and OK in the language window with FLash Tools, it doesn't recognize my phone. But I saw that in the end, after all the steps, it open LGMobile Support Tool program, so.. I [3] closed Flash Tools and opened LGMobile Support Tool, without disconnect the phone... I wen to "Install USB Driver" and wait until the program recognized my phone.. If there is some drivers to install the program will do for sure, in my case, wasn't necessary. After that, went [4] back to Flash Tools, started all over again.. and Voila!!

Strange thing, on windows 7 i installed the program without any problems but on windows 10 the phone isn't recognized by the flash tools :/

Anyone have success on Windows 8.1 ? I'll try tomorrow on a machine with this version of windows.
27th August 2015, 04:18 AM |#684  
Thanks Meter: 118

More
Just dropped by to say this is working great for me on Windows 10 pro x64. Thanks dev
The Following User Says Thank You to GameTheory. For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th August 2015, 06:01 AM |#685  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybernetus

Strange thing, on windows 7 i installed the program without any problems but on windows 10 the phone isn't recognized by the flash tools :/

Anyone have success on Windows 8.1 ? I'll try tomorrow on a machine with this version of windows.

If you want it to work on Windows 10, then download the LG Drivers from their website.
The Following User Says Thank You to Uzair40 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th August 2015, 08:29 AM |#686  
Flag Cluj-Napoca

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybernetus

Yep.. like @GameTheory. said before.. Download LG USB Driver from their site.. Even if Flash Tools does not recognize your phone at first attempt, then open LGMobile Support Tool, and click on "Install USB Driver", it will recognize your phone. After that, go ahead with Flash Tools again
The Following User Says Thank You to dabo2100 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th August 2015, 08:18 PM |#687  
Thanks Meter: 118

More
I uploaded the latest LG drivers for folks having trouble. These are working fine for me on windows 10 pro x64.

LG Drivers v3.14.1
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347802528
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GameTheory. For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th August 2015, 08:43 PM |#688  
Flag Cluj-Napoca

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GameTheory.

I uploaded the latest LG drivers for folks having trouble. These are working fine for me on windows 10 pro x64.

LG Drivers v3.14.1
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347802528

It might be good to mention this also at the main post, to avoid misunderstanding and make things easier
The Following User Says Thank You to dabo2100 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 10:32 PM |#689  
Flag Bucuresti
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Win 10 - d858hk - upgrade to 5.0.1 successfully
Hy, the application LG Flash Tool 2014 worked well, did all the steps to upgrade my LG G3, only after I passed out the second screen I encountered a small problem, the words did not appear on the application, only "????" . I think is do to the language that wasn't supported by my win 10. I wait for it to finish, and then force-close the app. Thank you!
The Following User Says Thank You to stoiangmarius For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread