FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

[ROM] Bad Boyz Sprint ONE M8 ROMz | 5.0.2 | 4.25.651.14 | Sense 6/7 | Updated 5.5.15

3,725 posts
Thanks Meter: 10,155

By OMJ, Recognized Contributor on 24th April 2014, 02:43 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Today, 05:01 AM |#5371  
Flag Milwaukee
Thanks Meter: 28

More
So I have two M8's, one HK, one Non-HK, both were rooted, s-off, & running Bad Boyz a while back. Then I messed up and took some OTA's which messed some stuff up and made me lose root I guess. So I just finally got around to fixing them both and updating the firmware to the latest, and flashed stock rooted latest RUU but I really wanna flash back to Bad Boyz again....so I came to this thread hoping there'd be an updated version available but I see this thread is still dated back to May for the last version. Any chance a new version will be released...or have updated Bad Boyz roms for M8's been abandoned due to the phone being kinda old now?

Today, 02:17 PM |#5372  
RC-RT & Moderator Committees / Spider-Mod
Flag Right behind you!
Thanks Meter: 31,902

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aysiana

So I have two M8's, one HK, one Non-HK, both were rooted, s-off, & running Bad Boyz a while back. Then I messed up and took some OTA's which messed some stuff up and made me lose root I guess. So I just finally got around to fixing them both and updating the firmware to the latest, and flashed stock rooted latest RUU but I really wanna flash back to Bad Boyz again....so I came to this thread hoping there'd be an updated version available but I see this thread is still dated back to May for the last version. Any chance a new version will be released...or have updated Bad Boyz roms for M8's been abandoned due to the phone being kinda old now?

There have been no updates from Sprint. The updates rely on them. The only update has been a partial fix for the Stagefright vulnerability which didn't really fix it, thus no update just for that. If 5.1.1 or M is released by Sprint OMJ and Bad Boyz team will be right here lickity split!
The Following User Says Thank You to KennyG123 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 02:23 PM |#5373  
Flag Milwaukee
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Thank you. Any idea if/when the 5.1.1 M might be released?
Today, 03:27 PM |#5374  
RC-RT & Moderator Committees / Spider-Mod
Flag Right behind you!
Thanks Meter: 31,902

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aysiana

Thank you. Any idea if/when the 5.1.1 M might be released?

No one knows. HTC stated they are most likely going to M. But without a mole in Sprint or a Best Buy leak we never find out until either someone gets the OTA or we get a day or two notice.
The Following User Says Thank You to KennyG123 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread