FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

[KITCHEN] ArchiKitchen - Android Kitchen (WIP) [Linux]

8,590 posts
Thanks Meter: 36,782

By JustArchi, Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer on 4th January 2014, 12:25 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Yesterday, 11:32 AM |#2671  
Recognized Contributor
Flag warrington
Thanks Meter: 4,796

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hahmad78

i have g530h 0n 5.0.2, i have deodexed the system, but when i flash, bootloops, can you plz guide he to make script updater , i used installer from s5 thread, i think that is issue

Don't know if it's the same for your device but with Sammy phones you need to odin the bootloader or modem files for the rom to boot. I know on the n910f you have to odin non hlos bin from same Base as the rom or it won't boot. What does recovery log say. There maybe something in data/data/log

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Yesterday, 01:01 PM |#2672  
Flag faisalabad
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawdoctor

Don't know if it's the same for your device but with Sammy phones you need to odin the bootloader or modem files for the rom to boot. I know on the n910f you have to odin non hlos bin from same Base as the rom or it won't boot. What does recovery log say. There maybe something in data/data/log

dear sir, sorry to waste your precious time, i have uploaded updater scripts, can you plz look into this,
Attached Files
File Type: 7z android.7z - [Click for QR Code] (2.6 KB, 0 views)
Yesterday, 01:04 PM |#2673  
Recognized Contributor
Flag warrington

More
Quote:

dear sir, sorry to waste your precious time, i have uploaded updater scripts, can you plz look into this,

What's your device again? And have you compared the updater script to anyone else's? Also have you checked kernel path is correct? I'll certainly look at it for you but there are a lot of more knowledgeable people than me

The Following User Says Thank You to sawdoctor For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 02:16 PM |#2674  
Flag faisalabad
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawdoctor

What's your device again? And have you compared the updater script to anyone else's? Also have you checked kernel path is correct? I'll certainly look at it for you but there are a lot of more knowledgeable people than me

My device is galaxy grand prime g530h with baseband xcu, android 5.0.2., i did try to flash boot image but still same problem. i extracted tar, and converted boot into tar,. As there is no development for this device, so could not get updater script to compare. This script was taken from s5 thread , in a try to deodex rom. I am just asking for help and favour. No problem, and still thanks, even if you can not do for any reason. May be you can guide or redirect me where i could find some solution, once again so nice of you for being nice to me.
sorry sir, i got ur point. I am downloading kikat deodexer i have used before. I will make update zip and compare its uodater script. Thanks for golden idea
Last edited by hahmad78; Yesterday at 03:26 PM.
Yesterday, 06:01 PM |#2675  
Recognized Contributor
Flag warrington

More
Quote:

My device is galaxy grand prime g530h with baseband xcu, android 5.0.2., i did try to flash boot image but still same problem. i extracted tar, and converted boot into tar,. As there is no development for this device, so could not get updater script to compare. This script was taken from s5 thread , in a try to deodex rom. I am just asking for help and favour. No problem, and still thanks, even if you can not do for any reason. May be you can guide or redirect me where i could find some solution, once again so nice of you for being nice to me.
sorry sir, i got ur point. I am downloading kikat deodexer i have used before. I will make update zip and compare its uodater script. Thanks for golden idea

OK if you install this and go to advanced it will give you your kernel path for archi. If you do that then when you build the rom with archi from your extracted tar.md5 we know your updater script is right. If you are using an updater script for a different device your kernel/boot.img is probably being mounted wrong so phone won't boot

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
dsixda kitchen justarchi android chef

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)