FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

View Poll Results: What's your preferred debloating method for future versions of JasmineROM?

Fully loaded, for personal debloating

128 Vote(s)
18.63%
Lite debloating, to keep all useful apps

92 Vote(s)
13.39%
Moderate debloating, to keep some useful apps

107 Vote(s)
15.57%
Extreme debloating, to keep only essential apps

107 Vote(s)
15.57%
Separate packages, to customize the installation

253 Vote(s)
36.83%

[ROM] [LP] [5.0] [Xposed] [RetEd/DevEd] [MultiSystem] JasmineROM v5.1.1 [Jul 3, 2015]

3,193 posts
Thanks Meter: 12,376

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Announcement from hsbadr: JasmineROM v5.1.1 [July 3, 2015]
Yesterday, 09:01 PM |#11751  
Flag Lawndale
Thanks Meter: 64

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob3

I'm a little confused. I'm running Jasmine 5.02 as the base rom, with Multisystem installed and Jasmine 5.1.1 as a virtual ROM. Do these files to flash apply to the base rom, or the virtual rom?

I have the exact same setup as you and I believe they flash the virtual ROM, because in the about phone section of settings, I now have Build number, JasmineROM_v5.1.1-LRX21V.N900VVRUEOB6 and Baseband version, N900VVRUEOF1

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 running Jasmine 5.1.1 and MultiSystem 1.31

Yesterday, 10:29 PM |#11752  
Thanks Meter: 59

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob3

I'm a little confused. I'm running Jasmine 5.02 as the base rom, with Multisystem installed and Jasmine 5.1.1 as a virtual ROM. Do these files to flash apply to the base rom, or the virtual rom?

Modem and recovery = Phone model dependent.
Kernel = Phone model and possibly OS dependent.
Otherwise, how you're running whatever you're running in what configuration doesn't matter.
The Following User Says Thank You to TToTT For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 11:21 PM |#11753  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TToTT

Modem and recovery = Phone model dependent.
Kernel = Phone model and possibly OS dependent.
Otherwise, how you're running whatever you're running in what configuration doesn't matter.

Thanks TToTT and Midimench,

Think I got it. So, the modem and kernel apply to the base of the phone itself. Which ROM I'm running is a choice I make beyond those bits of software. Thanks for illuminating.
Today, 01:41 AM |#11754  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Odin went smooth as butter. I'm looking forward to seeing how the new modem behaves. Thanks hsbadr!
Today, 05:40 PM |#11755  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Just wanted to say thank you to HSBADR for keeping the Note 3 alive and well till SamSung - Verizon get their heads out of their A**es, like they ever will doubt it. Latest update went well.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheHanz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 08:35 PM |#11756  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Thanks..
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHanz

Just wanted to say thank you to HSBADR for keeping the Note 3 alive and well till SamSung - Verizon get their heads out of their A**es, like they ever will doubt it. Latest update went well.

Havent taken the jump from Rooted /Android 5.0 yet... But looking forward to Jasmin 6.0 with detailed instructions..

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

Ya, after contract.. I will RUN from Verizon and prob. go with LG 4G (Removable battery & SD slot)

Iv'e had enough of the "Cat and Mouse" game.. That was a major reason for leaving Iphone/Jail breaking..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread