1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
By gaussrifle97, Junior Member on 23rd April 2014, 12:47 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
27th March 2015, 12:12 AM |#31  
Lollipop 5.1 on Cubot x6
Hi all,

I was wondering is there any chance we will see an upgrade to Lollipop 5.1 on Cubot x6?
Considering that 5.1 has a dual sim support, it would be very nice!

4th September 2015, 10:32 PM |#32  
Cubot X6 broken screen
Hi there.
I got my hands on this CUBOT X6 with broken screen. I can see the screen just fine BUT can't operate it from its bottom half approximately.
I would like to use this Android phone as a security camera to watch my garage, but without control, I'm stuck
Can anyone pls point me to some links here on the forum to solve my below listed problems ? ( and YES I've spend searching and reading this and few other forums for the last few hours and found just what is listed below)

1. The phone was locked with swipe password with the posibility to control only the top three dots, the other ones are dead - I managed to download stock ROM and Flashed it but....
2. It asks for a few details and requires you to click NEXT which is in the botom of the screen which is touch-dead. So i have searched and found this tread: But....
3. The phone is STOCK rom with absolutely no settings = no USB Debugging enabled and I do not know how to "modify the default.prop" when the screen is dead and no usb debuging is enabled = Can't access the file system (or can I ? )
4. The phone is not detected by the Android Control app at all.
5. The recovery is in Chineese ! (I tried translating it via Google Translate via pictures, but that did not shows me the option for entering the command prompt.

I'm too lame in this Android/Linux based sea, so if anyone is willing to help me here (if you think its possible) please give me some step by step guide how to do that. (links to treads would be enough)

Thanks a lot !
Last edited by SparrowCZ; 4th September 2015 at 11:54 PM. Reason: added info
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread