FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

ROM][5.0.2] NuSenseSIX | Sense 6.0 | 4.13.401.7 | v5.0.2 [07-08-15]

4,707 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,845

By Flyhalf205, Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer on 30th March 2014, 06:56 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Announcement from Flyhalf205: NuSenseSIX RC v5.0.2 Released! 07/08/2015
Yesterday, 02:36 PM |#2501  
Flag Hollywood
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Sprint Wi Fi calling
Hello Flyhalf205. I was wondering will you be able to include the Wi Fi calling feature in the Sprint version of your Rom?
Regards,
slapman.

Yesterday, 02:45 PM |#2502  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
I think Stagefright is fixed and that the Stagefright Detector apps are just using it to scare you into purchasing additional paid apps you don't need. Just my opinion. On Android Central they mentioned they didn't see a reason to use Stagefright Detector apps. As I stated previously, "...as long as you have the "Auto-Retrieve" turned off in your MMS settings and do not accept MMS messages from people you don't know or trust you shouldn't have anything to worry about. " Anything to scare people into buying Antivirus and Spyware apps for their Android devices. Just my opinion again.
Yesterday, 02:54 PM |#2503  
Flag Malmoe
Thanks Meter: 100

More
This version is really fluid, I used s-rom sense 7 before this , but I am staying here for a while now. Using the new kernel from fly and it realy feels nice.
Yesterday, 03:03 PM |#2504  
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 333

More
Is this new ROM publicly available, or still in BETA?

Also, is the new version Sense 7?

Thanks!
Yesterday, 03:10 PM |#2505  
Flag Malmoe
Thanks Meter: 100

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by teejaymarx

Thanks!

Sense six but the sense home update that shows up on playstore let you set themes but only the light version. Still better then nothing. No other apps are sense seven. But I use the mail and messege from sense seven. It looks nicer. Just copy over the whole maps and reboot
The Following User Says Thank You to jaypeg123 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 04:13 PM |#2506  
Thanks Meter: 50

More
Last edited by mohamed_moscow; Today at 07:38 AM.
Yesterday, 08:24 PM |#2507  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Question Slightly OT: ADB on Linux Mint
This might not be the right thread to ask this, and I don't think it's a Rom issue, but maybe someone has experienced the same behavior :
I'm trying to make the Android Debug Bridge (adb) on Linux Mint 17.2 recognize my phone but with no success. I tried many things but "adb devices" command lists the device always as 'offline'.

The first time I connected the phone it asked me about an RSA key. I checked 'always trust this computer' and clicked 'ok'.
First thing I want to do is to make this confirmation dialog reappear. Does anybody know how to reset this ? Could there be a file instead of an option that I could simply delete ?
(On Samsung devices there is an option 'clear RSA authorization something', but there's nothing like that in HTC settings. at least I couldn't find it)

As I said I tried a lot : "adb kill-service" "adb start-service", rebooting phone and pc. Nothing helped so far.
Finally, whenever I plug the phone to the pc, an error pops up : "Unable to mount Android Phone. Couldn't find matching udev device." which has something to do with mtp and not adb but still.. do you get this error popup too ?
I also created a file under /etc/udev/rules.d with content SUBSYSTEM=="usb", SYSFS{idVendor}=="0bb4", MODE="0666" where 0bb4 is the code for HTC.
Nope, didn't help either.

(My old SGS3 works fine with adb, btw.)

Can anybody give a hint on how to solve this ?
Today, 12:40 AM |#2508  
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Alabama
Thanks Meter: 6,845

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slapman

Hello Flyhalf205. I was wondering will you be able to include the Wi Fi calling feature in the Sprint version of your Rom?
Regards,
slapman.

I am not sure if it is possible to get it to work. We've been trying for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teejaymarx

Thanks!

Probably staying away from Sense 7. This may be my last build for the max. I won't have much time as I will be moving soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msegmx

This might not be the right thread to ask this, and I don't think it's a Rom issue, but maybe someone has experienced the same behavior :
I'm trying to make the Android Debug Bridge (adb) on Linux Mint 17.2 recognize my phone but with no success. I tried many things but "adb devices" command lists the device always as 'offline'.

The first time I connected the phone it asked me about an RSA key. I checked 'always trust this computer' and clicked 'ok'.
First thing I want to do is to make this confirmation dialog reappear. Does anybody know how to reset this ? Could there be a file instead of an option that I could simply delete ?
(On Samsung devices there is an option 'clear RSA authorization something', but there's nothing like that in HTC settings. at least I couldn't find it)

As I said I tried a lot : "adb kill-service" "adb start-service", rebooting phone and pc. Nothing helped so far.
Finally, whenever I plug the phone to the pc, an error pops up : "Unable to mount Android Phone. Couldn't find matching udev device." which has something to do with mtp and not adb but still.. do you get this error popup too ?
I also created a file under /etc/udev/rules.d with content SUBSYSTEM=="usb", SYSFS{idVendor}=="0bb4", MODE="0666" where 0bb4 is the code for HTC.
Nope, didn't help either.

(My old SGS3 works fine with adb, btw.)

Can anybody give a hint on how to solve this ?

trying adb version and give me what version you are running. I'm running 1.0.31
Last edited by Flyhalf205; Today at 12:44 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Flyhalf205 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 12:57 AM |#2509  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyhalf205

I am not sure if it is possible to get it to work. We've been trying for a while.

Probably staying away from Sense 7. This may be my last build for the max. I won't have much time as I will be moving soon.

trying adb version and give me what version you are running. I'm running 1.0.31

Much thanks and kudos for bringing us lollipop and stagefright fix which is more than I can say for Verizon.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread